Simp Chat Mimisemaan || Myriam Semaan

Kaneki435

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She obviously wont. She scammed you guys hard and you all went for it like theres no tommorow. For the price you were paying on her Patreon before we were getting many ass pics,feet etc.Since shes made fanfix there isnt ONE solid pic of her showing that ass and so on do i need to keep going? On top of that she posts like 4-5 pics under PPV for like 30$ and ya all buy that crap which ends up being Patreon content and for that price you were subbed a whole month and getting those pics free. Now she charges 5x more and posts less,you do the math.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScioupSirup

goldenflames

Lurker
Oct 31, 2022
Sorry to disagree. I know most of us are here because we find her attractive. But honestly, do we have to assume she's sucking people off because she acted with them?

End of the day she's a public figure, is it a surprise she's be wanting to get into acting? Shall we also assume every actress has sucked off every one of the co-stars they showed chemistry with on stage or screen? Or is that chemistry being convincing litterally the goal of acting?

I'll hold my hands up and say I've fantasized about her and other girls online, so I'm hardly able to ride on any high horses of morality. But I'm not down to discredit or slut shame them for the sake of a narrative.

Also, ngl if I was her fiancé/husband I'd probably want to stay off her socials to 1) avoid hate myself and 2) avoid her getting grief over it. Im sure enough of her followers probably are the type to dish hate at the drop of a hat. So I'd assume he's in the picture still and just supporting away from the spotlight. Honestly, I'll actually say good for him for locking down someone that good!!

BigPapiChulo

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Stories being “spicy” is usually bait for conversion to paid websites. Many big creators end up having better content on their Instagram than their OF/fanfix.

That’s the trap. Make people thirsty through social media so they’re willing to pay for the “exclusive content” and then blue ball them with the exclusive content but once in a while post something good to keep them hooked on the hope of it, means more months of subscriptions, means more money.