MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Mimisemaan || Myriam Semaan | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Mimisemaan || Myriam Semaan

Inverness

Diamond Tier
Jan 18, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Discussion Thread for Tik Tok/ Instagram star Mimisemaan

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

SC Photo thread
  • Born: Thursday: Feb 11, 1997
  • Birth sign: Aquarius
  • Birthplace: Laval, Canada
  • Ethnicity: Mixed-race (French Canadian, Lebanese)
  • Languages: English, French, Arabic
  • Hobbies: anime, gaming, ice skating, dancing, piano
  • Sexuality: Straight
  • Profession:
  • Hair color:
  • Eye color:
Phfil-6r.jpg

ZEPPELIENERGY

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 20, 2023
Well is it just me or is her lewd stuff since fanfix been very lame? I thought we were gonna get more sexy content but lately it's all been the same. Her in onzies and and slightly showing her feet in pantihose. Her real good stuff surprisingly has been from patreon, there she would were bikinis lingerie and show her ass a lot more. I hope her real sexy stuff makes a return one day but her new stuff has been pretty disappointing

BigPapiChulo

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
She made an OF before making the Patreon and never went through with it. But even back then, she wasn’t thinking about doing crazy stuff, she just didn’t know which platform to choose to monetize her posting. And she landed on Patreon after debating a bit.

Fanfix has been a disappointment except if you’re into feet I guess, since she’s showing toes a lot more.

To be honest, I’ve always felt like she didn’t really have as much of an ass as she has thighs. In some of her more “ass oriented” Patreon pics, it seemed like it was mostly just thigh and then her back. She didn’t really have ass like that at all. I sometimes wondered why she chose to post the pics she posted on Patreon because some angles really weren’t flattering ass-wise and made her look like she had a pancake ass. Idk…weird

Zeus234

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
If I'm not mistaken one of her previous stories from a while back said one of her goals from going to the gym is to get a bigger butt too. So let's just give it some time amd cross our fingers since she's actively working on it. If she actually gets a really good sized and shape ass at some point it's wraps 😩:hyperz::ppOverheat:she'll wield too much power

ZEPPELIENERGY

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 20, 2023
Yeah her ass isn't big but I definitely find her body sexy asf and I like that she's showing it a bit more. I'm hoping the gym gives her confidence to show off her skin more like she used to, don't get me wrong I think her feet it sexy but I want to see more lewd stuff. I don't know if you guys know who haesicks is but she doesn't do nudes, however her approach is very fucking hot. She slightly shows nipples and does some insanely hot poses I wish mimi would go that direction