Simp Chat Mikaela Fuente / Mikalafuente Simp Chat

loop69

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Biblically accurate

I had months worth of purchases on my account before I even knew this place existed or figured out how to download anything. We could have countless other idiots like my former self (and arguably current self) out there squirreling away all the goodies without even knowing it. Speculating is fun. :hahaa:

loop69

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 24, 2022
If only we could hive-mind and convince all the whales to stop buying her shit so she has to start promoting more sexuality and nudity to stay afloat.

I mean we're like the few thousand people who know about this site and specifically her thread, and she probably has tens of thousands of people spoon feeding her money (like me, formerly) to see what we all get for free.99.

On the flip side, if enough people woke up and said, "huh, I don't have to spend $200 when it will probably show up here in a few weeks," then we would cease to get new content here. Not gonna lie most of what we have seen over the last couple months has been a few photo sets, the rest of them being her "preview" posts. We need the simps to do the Lord's work and suffer on our behalf for the greater good.

Idk what the hell I'm talking about sorry it's way too early

Bolt101

Diamond Tier
Apr 30, 2022
nah you spittin fax, but here we are, just hoping that maybe at some point she'll go a little further and further into some more daring slips/teasing. It's really the chicks that have a unique bit about them that don't have to do much. Like She has one of the nicest asses on the planet so many are gonna support big time.

loop69

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 24, 2022
Dude if she spread her cheeks or gave any slightly more provocative / boudoir-esque feeling to her shoots I would maybe (MAYBE) consider buying them again. She is a fuckin delight to look at. But there's no emphatic ”look at my ass" feeling coming from her shots. It's a simple composition or perspective issue. They don't give me the impression that she wants us to stare at her ass or invite ourselves in, you know? Art (as she's trying to sell it, rather than soft-core lewd-ity) has to make people feel something, be interpretable, and I really don't feel anything anymore besides resentment since we are seeing the same thing we saw two years ago.

I'm not asking her to take one up the ass or to start using a Hitachi magic wand on live streams. Even just her sticking her ass out directly at us with a g-string on would make me happy. The deliberate "I'm not going to show you" feeling I get from her poses, videos, etc. is just so exhausting and I really hope she changes because she could become an even bigger success than she already is if she tackled boudoir with moxy.

Sorry for ranting about such a narrow perspective. I have been watching her content and being a curator of it has given me a degree of experience, whatever that merits. I'm still a loser. I'm just traveling and have a lot of downtime to vent and you have no obligations to acknowledge me, Internet strangers. Simps gonna simp :peepoSimp:

jrwr

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
This is the most revealing she has shown for me:
Mika-42ejzpk3aj8a2.png

Ticond

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 18, 2022
D
Dude her tits are great. Give me smaller natties over big ol fakers any day of the week. For whatever reason, I actually love a small tits w/ big ass build, too, so I feel like hers are perfectly complimentary to her ass. I’d be very disappointed if she ever got big hard fake tits. I don’t think I have ever seen a tit job that actually makes a girl’s tits look better than before the surgery. Keep ‘em natural, no matter the size.