Simp Chat Megan Bitchell Discussion Thread

Culturemedium

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I've been following her for a while and just think she is a cute funny girl with big titis. Suddenly I was like hmmm I wonder if simpcity will have her spicy stuff, just like a collection of her twitter pics, nothing too crazy. And BAMM, her whole titis are out, wtf :wowers:

Aug 5, 2022
I’ve been reading, and You lot seem to think that the pay pig option was there as a meme. It’s there for a reason. From a since deleted post meg has mentioned how generous and giving her ‘simps’ are and how quickly they filled her ‘simp’ jar. When she needed a new catalytic converter she had the thirst trap up for no more than a minute and a half. I’m pretty sure Meg isn’t going out buying a new CC and installing it herself. The point being, she doesn’t ‘need’ to post more than she does. Some of those leftist simps she gained during the 2020 election cycle have seriously deep pockets.

clonus678

Superfan
Sep 8, 2022
She can do some amusing tweets and Tiktoks but no more than other people who aren't trying to be comedians. I don't understand why she's trying stand-up? If she believed the people saying "you're so funny" then I get it.

Reactions: Panda-

Jeff_M

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This is the "curse" of the hot chick: it's virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get honest feedback from the world. Meg's not even funny for a group of friends--let alone as an actual professional comedian. From what I've seen, this hot chick curse comes in two forms. In Meg's case the girl actually BELIEVES all the positive feedback she gets on her subjective "skills" (like comedy) even when she's at best truly mediocre. That can lead to what we're seeing here--time and energy wasted on a pursuit that she doesn't have the talent or the work ethic to make work. The flip side of this curse I observed with a now ex-girlfriend. She actually WAS pretty smart and talented, but for a LONG time she had zero confidence in her abilities because she was always suspicious that she was being praised for her hotness. Again--impossible for her to get honest feedback from the world. It's a pretty weird problem to have when you really thinking about it!

Aug 5, 2022
1. Are any female comedians funny ? Outside of the main mommy Christina P
2. Are ANY comedians funny at 23? Outside of true greats, of which there are far and few in between
3. Approachable face. Big Tits, if she didn’t have any sense of morals I don’t disagree that Meg would have been a multi-millionaire by now. Like top 0.09% Of creator level, like Brooke Synn. If y’all haven’t seen Ms. synn I highly recommend checking her out.

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Megan's actually managed to cultivate the perfect audience for herself. A weird, nerdy chick with big tits who played on that fact and kept them hidden long enough to create an army of simps who'd be happy to finance her life in return for a handbra pic a month. She doesn't even need to do anything or show more than she already has. Much hotter chicks than her are desperately posting full frontal nudes hoping for a fraction of that attention and nobody even knows they exist.

Reminds me a lot of Sarah Beatty/Nachosarah who had money problems during the early pandemic and, after years of playing the sad redhead with big tits and daddy issues, realized that strangers would pay her lots of money to see her tits.

I guess ultimately there's gonna be a moment of reckoning for Megan, if it hasn't already, where she has to ask herself if she's serious about this comedy thing and can do it without showing her tits online or if she realizes that in the real world no one gives a shit about her attempts at comedy and this titty thing pays way better.

anon6553

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 12, 2021
Let people follow their dreams.

We're here on a forum talking about why some 23 year old none of us know personally should quit.

Don't any of you guys have passions or careers yourselves?

You don't have to think she's funny, but I don't get the meanness when she's giving you people what you want.