Simp Chat Megan Bitchell Discussion Thread

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Huh. I originally came across Megan on Twitter because I guess accounts I follow intersected with her weird humor tweets and I took note when she did those 'handbra' tweets wanting someone to buy her NHL tickets or whatever and it got her lots of attention. Then eventually she tweeted that people who only follow her for boobs or expect boobs should unfollow now because I guess she didn't like the attention. So I did actually unfollow her for a time and only looked her up again because someone mentioned her name today. So that and seeing her still post big cleavage pics and a mention of Patreon on Twitter actually brought me here and imagine my surprise seeing she's actually got full on titty pics and apparently has for a while too?

Anyway, it's always a nice day when you finally get to see the tits of someone you've been curious about seeing the tits of.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I remember those days you mentioned lol. She didn't like that people only followed her for her titties, but she knows that most of the reason people follow her is because of them. She tries to be witty and funny, but to me her humor style just doesn't land at times. I appreciate her because she's also a fan of Twin Peaks which I fuck with. Yeah, she's shown her titties a full handful of times either raising money through cashapp and then quickly deleting the posts about it (which I've never understood why she does it) and also because nudes leaked of hers outside of the stuff she shared because of an ex I believe so people have seen her fully nude for some time.
The only thing really left to see from her is more of her ass and pussy.

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Yeah, not that I've done a deep dive on her but her humor is obviously of the self-aware, awkward variety, where you tell bad/lame jokes but it's 'funny' cause you're aware that they're lame. Or something. Anyway, no offense to anyone who genuinely thinks she's pretty but she's a great example for how just being goofy with big tits can compensate for having a so-so face.

boringbrian

Superfan
Apr 8, 2022
the last post was also a 10.99 level which isn't a nude. but yeah idk how she keeps any subscribers at this rate. appreciate anyone who shares for sure, just seems crazy that she apparently also has 1000+people paying for almost no reason at all.

Rumplumpy

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
She just does the bare minimum. Even if she were to post the worst quality picture just once a month she would still have at least 1000 subscribers.

Reactions: Justsomeguy1234