Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'll always wonder what happened from 2020 to 2021 with her because it's a massive change in weight that she's more or less kept since and can't all 100% be due to Covid.

Reactions: maniacal1

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nope they are morbidly obese. You can easily be obese and not look like an absolute monster, a huge proportion of Americans are obese and a big number of those don't even realise it.

I don't think she is obese now, she's overweight absolutely. At her heaviest she was likely strandling the line between overweight and obese especially as she uses thinning filters on all her photos.

The true Meg at her fattest was probably a big ol' blob

• Salty
Reactions: Shinomi

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Cheetos can give some pretty substantial gas.

In all seriousness though she really has disappeared at the moment, i've seen some more long term VIP guys on other forums starting to now call her out and becoming very disillusioned with her complete lack of effort and engagement.

If this isn't the endgame for her then I would be seriously surprised. I just can't see 2025 Meg still doing OF at this stage.

fishy93

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
this is no longer a discussion page, it's now a hate page. if you hate her so much then just stop talking about her, and don't follow her anymore, it's very simple. I mean, think about it, there's 322 pages and how many of them are just filled with hate?

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I think there's the camp that's fine with what she's doing and don't mind the wait, the people who just want the content to get better and more conistent, and the people who really say some weird/nasty things about her where I question if they ever liked her.

It's not exclusive to this thread as you can find many other discussion threads trashing the women in them, some deservedly so and sometimes in ways that are more entertaining than the content. I was a big simp for her in 2021 because the way she operated is the polar opposite of what she's doing in 2024.

I get it because she has the money and security where she can take it easy but it's the subscribers who lose here. We're into a decent part of this year and it feels like she's barely done anything. I didn't like too much of her stuff last year but she at least felt active.

Reactions: Panda-

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Calling her out for the way she treats her VIP subs or her blatant lying in certain sets or her completely ignoring her fanbase isn't hate. Moaning about her weight is legit when you go from a size 6 to a size 18 in 3 years ..because....SHE SELLS HER BODY FOR MONEY. That's her product. Her body. Not her personality, not a craft she produces. It's her cunt, titties and ringpiece.

Some people seem to forget that OF girls are sex workers, prostitutes. They sell photos and video of their pussy, tits and asshole to make money. Swear some of you think she's your girlfriend.

Blackphantom

From that one movie
Mar 11, 2022
"Calling her out" like she spends time in this garbage and can see your "criticism". Fuck outta here with that thin-ass justification. You prefer digging through your thesaurus to find new ways to express your contempt and you do it in this thread precisely because she isn't here to see it. Everyone wants to dance around it because her content output has taken a nose-dive and she's very obviously slowly quitting the platform and that provides them cover for their complaints. But at this point, I'm pretty confident you'll prefer it if she never comes back to a regular, full schedule of content, regardless of her weight or whatever. You exist, here, to complain. Saddest shit possible

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Saddest shit possible might be your reply mate. I would prefer it if she comes back filling her asshole and cunt up with as many dildo's and cocks as she can fit, you know why? because she is a SEX WORKER.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about her mental state, I don't know her but her personality as we all know, is pretty grim. 99% on here exist solely for the purpose of seeing free photos and video of her naked body. Nothing more than that.

The other 1%, so people like you, seem to have fallen in love with her...kissing a poster of her next to your bed every night before you go to sleep. Defending everything she does. On a lighter note I'm pleased that people who diss her annoy you because seeing as she is clearly winding down her OF to concentrate on Twitch, TikTok and eating...you're going to see a lot more people complaining.

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side of the force.

Many here (myself included) fear that we will never get back to the trajectory Meg was working toward in 2021/22, it leads to anger that she is continuing to stray from that path, that anger leads to hatefule words and insults, and thus we have become the simp-siths, enemies of the jedi-white-knights.

I'll admit it, I'm guilty of this. Meg's OF used to be so awesome - reasonably priced, decent lewdness, a notable ramping up of explicitness. It is surprsingly dissappointing to me how things have veered off course in the last couple years. I think we can all agree that she should make some changes, and (I would argue) should never have started a VIP page. But you're all right - insulting her on some random forum isn't going to accomplish anything.

Team History GIF by ClickUp

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Here's the issue with her, in 5 months she has only released TWO sets actually taken in 2024. All others were taken in 2023 and two of them 2022. Charging VIPs at the same time and putting tipjars on preview posts. At that same time she has been posing even less provocatively than any year to this point. It makes her come across as the atypical OF whore ripping people off. She didn't used to be like that.

All this after misleading her subs with the 'asshole gate' affair (then deleting negative comments about the 75 dollar price), and that fucking hammer handle she 'locked clean'.

She has somehow taken a fanbase that liked her to a fanbase that is beginning to hate her.

She had great potential but her apparent laziness and greed have taken over for now. I don't think she ever returns to the levels of 2021, those days are gone.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Of course very true, incels are always going to hate women no matter what...clue is in the name.

Anyway Meg has shown the most she will ever reveal. The show is well and truly over, it's been a fun ride. Skinny and hot, the tits reveal, the incredible weight gain, one time showing her 5% open vag through some see through lingerie and of course the chubby hairy asshole reveal. Where she goes from here no one knows.