MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole | Page 327 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

prittstick

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
download95071be6884ab997.jpg

:PepeWhy:

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I can't tell if that post is her mad that people thought she was playing DDR as a workout or if she's getting snarky comments because it's her workout.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
If she gets slimmer then great, but this is Meg. The minute she stops doing DDR that weight is coming straight back on.

Only question is will the weight loss make her feel more sexy/confident and therefore = more decent OF content.

I'm waiting for the 'God guys I've lost sooooo much weight and really feeling myself in this new set, kitty up in yo face, boom boom cheeks POV styleeee! I put in so much effort with losing the weight and I look so damn hot guys that i've priced this set to reflect the effort I put in and showing off my new body, $100 but wow it's just so BOOM!!!. Add to the tipjar and i'll release the set!!'

Last edited:

Panda-

Superfan
May 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Thank you, there's some great ass shots in that set. If it was me working on these I'd have to stop to jerk off at least once each editing session lol

You mentioned the Princess Leia photoshoot has some of your favorite booty shots too though, which one? The nude Slave Leia one or the one with the white outfit? Just curious because I like both

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
You know she's just going to overcompensate and release like 50 forms of content for Megly that absolutely drains bank accounts and includes a sexy 4th of July set with Meg as a sexy Lady Liberty.

VashTheStampede

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Well if she does have a bad case of "body dysmorphia" or at the very least and very insecure confidence in her appearance, IT'S NOT A WONDER WHY. Sheesh look at the narrative here and how we talk about her like trash lol. I'm sure she's constantly getting comments on all of her social media platforms that say something critical of her weight or appearance, or work ethic. I'm just saying if your constantly being beat over the head with criticism, it shouldn't be a surprise that you have low confidence and always using filters, stop pushing boundaries, and only release "safe" content. I'm not a white knight or defending her, it just blows my mind that we wonder why there's a drought, when one of the obvious reasons is staring us in the face lol

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Completely disagree. She sells her body as her product, if you gain about 25kg in 2 years, you're going to get a lot negative comments. It's her job to sell her body, men buy her product. A lot like slim Meg so when she bloated out it's absolutely fine to moan about the product. She knew what she was getting involved in with OF, can't have it all.

Added to her incredible laziness through the last few years, she can't moan about people calling her out for it.

ImWhy

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
100% this sub is a pretty easy insight into why the fuck her content is drying up. She keeps making not of obviously not feeling good about herself, yet every comment is 'lol fat bitch' 'lol wish she'd gain more weight' 'lol where asshole fucking'. If people want more constant and better content from her, alongside her pushing her boundaries, being hyper critical of her is not the way to get that lmao. But this will all fall on deaf ears, and people will continue to just beat her down and then wonder why they're getting nothing good.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
she sells her tits, pussy and asshole for money. Dems the rules of the game, that is her product. She should absolutely quit if she can't take critism.

It's hysterical that an OF girl who sells her naked body moans that some people don't like she gained a massive amount of weight.

Exosis

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022

While I do think your hate boner for Turney and her weight has gotten out of control, I do agree that any OF chick acting insecure after gaining 50 pounds is laughable irony.

Imagine having the easiest job in the world and still fucking it up by over-eating.

OF women who don’t just take a selfie set in bed, work out for 20 minutes and then have the remaining 23 and a half hours per day to do exactly whatever the fuck they want just don’t realize how insanely good they have it.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
She's also become so lazy that now she has stopped posting DDR insta videos like she said she would. Her excuse being she just got so busy she forgot to do it.

In reality she has probably stopped exercising with DDR every day, she reached her 3 week effort maximum with exercise and appears to have run out of steam again.

She managed 23 days. That was 5 days ago! Classic Meg.

LimitedTimeOnly

Bathwater Drinker
May 20, 2023
Yeah but it's just other girls' assholes. Meg just happens to be the grail for most of us since she's been a staple of a common interest since the early 2010s. There's not much else I could be sexually gratified by more than simply seeing her stinker.

Just wish I hadn't come across Japanese butthole sniffing videos when I was younger. I don't think I'll ever be able to kick this infatuation I have with female anuses. Crazy how one day's worth of jacking material as a growing young man shapes a core aspect of your sexuality for your entire life.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
What sucks is that the negative comments are not as much a majority opinion as much as a few users who almost exclusively post that she's fat/lazy and have almost nothing positive to say.

Most people just want more frequency or variety but it's very easy to see in this thread who in particular is saying this stuff and bringing stuff up like "asshole gate" that's not a real thing. It's so much of why they don't like her and rarely, if ever about what they do like.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Jesus mate you really are whipped by her aren't you. The 'assholegate' is a thing simply due to the fact it was the first time she had openly lied/misled about a set at the same time as charging a huge amount (for her), for said set. It was unseemly and a change in her behaviour with usual OF tactics.

It was the first time she had received a ton of negative feedback on her OF...and straight after that she got pissy and snarky in her replies, then stopped posting for like 2 months... acting out like a toddler having a tantrum. Since that moment which is now 5 months ago, she has only posted 2 sets taken in 2024, and has instead only released 1 to 2 years old shite content. It's not a coincidence it all happened after she received negative comments for her misleading overpriced set.

She is simply too thin skinned to be an online sex worker. Those negative comments on her OF, from paying customers, caused her to have a mental breakdown.

In the last month she has stopped communicating with her subs and has concentrated 99% on Instagram, of course she still takes VIPs money though. Now of course, rather hysterically...she can't even follow through on her 100 days DDR exercise plan and has already given up on that at day 23....5 days ago.

I always used to like Meg the classic girl next door, a real woman, not the A typical OF whore and I would love her to get back to posting good content, content where she actually looks like she is enjoying herself. Or content where she doesn't look like a fucking AI alien. But her ego, weight gain and laziness have got the better of her unfortunately. Would be amazed if she continues OF in 2025, and also...why would any one here want her too when she is so clearly not enjoying it.

Last edited:

Exosis

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022

It’s not an opinion to call her lazy. Look at what she’s released in 2024, while collecting VIP money.

Really look at what she’s posted. It won’t take you long at all, because she’s lazy.

She doesn’t even do the one thing in her life that could be considered a job, even though a selfie set takes 5 minutes.