MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole | Page 325 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

Frank-Poole

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I agree. Again criticism over sets and frequency of posting are valid. If you hate her that much why post that much about it it’s so weird to me. Meg for someone who is almost 40 and natural looks pretty good. Most celebs hit that age and get so much work done you can’t even recognize them anymore

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
How you think her latest candid set has not been photoshopped into a new dimension is absolutely hilarious. Shows deep your simping problem has taken you..

Also lad, I don't mean it's a goddamn AI generated image of her. She has though 100% used AI to touch the photo up massively, which let's face it for a candid set is beyond sad and pathetic.

I love when Meg produces good content, but the fact is there has been next to no good content now for so long that the majority of us would struggle to even remember the last 9 out of 10 set. Add that to her deliberately lying about sets, assholegate, the hammer set and her complete lack of communication with the VIP guys (those poor guys)... she has clearly changed for the worst and is checking out of her OF career.

Last edited:

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
If I was a VIP sub and I was watching Meg upload video content to Instagram every single day for three weeks in a row, without fail, and I only got 2 new sets in that time (which I think they still have to pay for?) I would be mildly irate. ngl.

But I aint a VIP, so I think its pretty sick that she keeps tossing booty-focused dancing vids to her IG.

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022

I could be a multi-millionaire and the only reason I would join her VIP is to be one of the absolute CHADS who rips it and uploads here.

Prayers for all the guys who have been shelling out 25/mth to her, and check in every day hoping for something new, then seeing virtually nothing for months now, and all the while they're thinking "She's just taking a break. She'll be back, better than ever" and then boom, she drops vid after vid after vid on instagram, proving that A) she isn't taking a break. She can make and post content consistently, she just chooses not to do so on OF and B) she clearly cares infinitely more about growing her free Instagram audience than she does providing anything of value to her paid VIPs...

Imagine joining in 2024 - you've spent 125USD on like what 6-8 pieces of non-exclusive content and a bunch of old shit you may have already paid for/seen?

For those who are going to say I hate Meg - I've explained myself in an earlier post. This isn't so much a Meg-centered point as it is me voicing my lack of understanding as to the OF scam practices. I'm sure there are infinite examples from other girls that are similar to Meg's, or worse.

I will say, I would have thought Meg was the sort of person who would recognize what she's doing and put an end to her own VIP page.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
and this is everything that annoys me about her in a nutshell. The utter disregard she has for those poor guys who pay her monthly and quite literally get absolutely nothing from her. It's disgusting. I genuinely thought she was better than that throughout the years but since assholegate she has proven to be exactly like the other OF girls.

Your point about her consistently posting on IG is spot on. It just goes to show she can do it, but she now just choses to all but abandon her OF whilst still taking money from the VIP guys.

****Edit to say.. Meg has apparently commented to a VIP sub and said essentially...

'she is too busy doing DDR right now to post on OF'

She also gave no excuse/apology for doing that to the VIP lot.

Jesus Meg.

Last edited:

StoneCut

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
It had better be Naked DDR.

I'd actually pay for that, but yeah. This is just scam all around. I don't care if you're selling your tits or any other service.
You don't provide the service, you don't deserve the money.
I don't go to McDonalds and HOPE that they'll grace me with the honor of maybe getting to smell a 10 piece box of nugs.
I'm sure as shit not going to pay Meg to play DDR and not get to see those titties flopping about.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I don't think the expectations are unrealistic either, just like 3-4 posts of content is good. I follow this ASMR creator who went from genuinely prolific to just monetizing old DM and Patreon content on OnlyFans in 2024. It sucks but it feels like a lot of the women who started during the pandemic got their money and have either slowed things down or stopped entirely.

Reactions: memosa777

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
If she's only on what...about day 18 of DDR she is basically saying that she won't give any real attention to her OF again until around about the first week of August.

I find it pretty disgusting that she feels ok to keep charging the VIPs whilst offering no excuses and just essentially saying, tough. So fingers crossed they all start cancelling.

but this is 2024 Meg remember, in revealing her asshole to the world on Christmas Eve (I mean think how grim that really is), it broke something in her brain. I really think it made her finally realise that she was nothing but a sex worker... I mean it's hard to spin that you're not a sex worker when you just sold photos of your anus for cash on Christmas Eve of all days.

Her asshole was the straw that broke the camels back.

Nov 27, 2023
Her content is absolute trash now, but I honestly don't understand the whole "I feel bad for the VIPs that are paying that she's ignroing, why won't anyone think of them!" stuff. Are they locked into her OF subscription and can't get out? Like, they can just end their subscription whenever they want.

Panda-

Superfan
May 16, 2022
Exactly. A lot of those people get off on the act of giving these girls money, the content is more of a bonus. Hell, the fact Meg straight up said she doesn't plan on making a lot of OF content in the foreseeable future probably makes it even hotter for them. I'm not into it at all but it's a kink.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
You can basically subscribe to her free page and still get the new content. I've never subscribed to the VIP one but it's basically offering older paid sets for free and (I think) offering the newer stuff at a lesser price than her free page. If that last part isn't true it really doesn't seem worth it to pay $24 a month when you can get all you need on her free page.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
It's pretty safe to say either way that if Meg is saying that she is prioritising shitty short vid clips of DDR on Instagram over her OF... Well .. that realistically she can't really care that much anymore about the OF career at this point.

Seems she's been intent in recent months on growing her Twitch, TikTok and Instagram accounts instead

Last edited:
  • Brainlet
Reactions: cuppy

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I'm going through screenshots I've taken and this was a great look for her, the long braid style works for her as she had it for her Leia cosplays.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited: