MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole | Page 310 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She's at this point where I look at that content thread and see she's released stuff in the past month that feels less than the amount it actually is.

So much of her content is these bite sized bits that are spread out throughout a month where we'll soon be in June and half the year will pass that feels exactly the same as the last one.

She could be looking into different content or exploring her bounds and it's disappointing that this year isn't any different from the last. She gives very little in regards to mid-longer length content so you're really just seeing her in these 2 minute teaser clips perpetually.

Last edited:

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The way she poses and the fact she hasn't changed a single thing for a good 2 years now smacks of boredom and fatigue with the whole OF thing.

If she was genuinely enthusiastic about what she does she would be trying some different stuff, new posing, longer videos, try-ons, easy going JOI, pushing boundaries a little. She'd also post far more frequently than she currently is.

Fact is this is now just the end game for her OF. She's hit the wall age wise, got fat, lazy and has clearly lost her sexuality and drive somewhere down the line. I mean if you go back and look at her photos from 2 to 3 years ago, the change is huge. She looked happy, turned on, playful, really looked into it.

But that huge weight gain along with hitting the wall age wise, whatever the hell happened to her... just killed her spirit completely. Now she looks bored in the photos for the most part, and quite frankly dead inside. I guess that probably gets to most OF girls in the end when they eventually come to the realisation that they are essentially just prostitutes.

Last edited:

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Every year just feels less engaged than the last and it feels like she's barely been in the year 2024 content wise. The content of a woman with her body type and willingness to be nude should not be this spread out and boring.

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Yep, she's letting her OF die. Actions speak louder than words, and her IN-action is speaking loud and clear. Shame she isn't going out in a blaze of cum slut glorly....on the one hand, she gets to finish without having done anything crazy explicit, but on the other hand I'll always go to be with a little smile on my face knowing that I seen Meg's gooch. :PeepoBlanket:

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I'll literally take anything outside the 2 minutes of boxed-in, curated nudity that makes up 95% of the year. Those short videos have good stuff in them but it's hard to really revisit them when they're that short. She doesn't have to be rubbing one out but she can step out of her comfort zone a bit and expand her content within the bounds of nude model.

Check this link which has most if not all of her 2021 stuff and it's a stark difference in what she was offering in a given year compared to now where it feels like she can't be bothered half the time. There's much more content variety here and this is only including the videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordbipbop

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Fuck me so she's promoting a 4 year old set .. talk about stale and dry this year. You can tell she has no motivation anymore seeing as all she has to do just once per week would be take her phone out of her pocket, take 5 to 8 candid photos... upload. Done.

Make money for literally no work whatsoever. So the fact she can't even be bothered these days to do that more than once per MONTH, just means she's done with OF.

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
She's now promoting a new (I think Harley Quinn) set with a single photo that has tipping underneath it with a goal of 420 bucks.

For someone who would definitely criticize the monetization practice of the video game industry (cuz she's such a quirky gamer girl nerd 🙄) she certainly seems to follow their suite.

Reactions: lordbipbop

Blackphantom

From that one movie
Mar 11, 2022
The tip bar is unrelated to whether or not she'll release the set. There's plenty of examples of her just randomly adding tip bars to posts with no specific goal in mind. We'll probably see that set on Friday and everyone can start complaining about it then.