Simp Chat matildem / mati - Discussion Thread

Jamborino

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Has anyone tried reporting her to onlyfans? For selling "sextapes" for hundreds of $ that are just her staring into the camera with her tits out making strange noises like an autistic weirdo for 30 minutes? :KEKWlaugh: Made my boner floppy. :Sadge: I feel sorry for the people who basically been scammed, just wondering if onlyfans has any sort of scam policy in place :PepeHmm:

St!rFry

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
Am I the only guy who gets weirded out that she just prances around her friends/roommates naked and like openly masturbates around them?

There was a video of her chatting with someone in the kitchen but she's completely nude with vibrator on her clit mid conversation. Locked eyes talking about gossip?

Or the video she's masturbating and moaning and her friend comes in and she pretends to be embarrassed but doesn't mean it lol.

kentai17

Superfan
Jan 30, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
if that's what was in the b/g video that was $200 and then discounted to $20 and then again to $5. let me know. Because she was talking all of that legal shit and I decided to get her on record saying that there was penetrative sex from a biological male and that we could actually see all of that and let her know that OF wouldn't be happy if they were sued because she lied and she confirmed it was like I described it. I would be happy to send a screen shot of that to somebody that's willing to take that to court. Put the onus on OF to stop these scammers.