MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - matildem / mati - Discussion Thread | Page 27 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat matildem / mati - Discussion Thread

4Weird

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
OF support is horrible

The only time I bought something (from a diff girl) support refused to refund me, even after I literally took a screenshot of the rule that says the content must match the description.

I ended up getting extra free videos by directly threatening the "girl" (her scammer managing team) in dms with a credit card charge back and reporting her to the BBB.

Reactions: regto5

Jamborino

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 28, 2022
Good fucking lord, who is paying for that awful content? She literally sitting on her best friend and the video is in ultra slow motion who the fuck is jerking off to this shit jesus christ its so fucking bad 😂😂😂

I am talking about this, she is just slightly moving for 2 minutes sitting on her friend in ultra slow motion ☠️☠️ why the fuck people pay her so much money its so funny

Last edited by a moderator:

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

I dream of the day when a website comes along to make OnlyFans obsolete. A site that's both consumer-friendly in every regard (especially a zero tolerance policy for scamming cunts like Mati), whilst also giving the models all the tools they need to sell their stuff and be successful.

I thought ManyVids might be the one to do it, but their website just becomes more and more unusable every year.

I thought Fansly might be the one to do it, but it's just becoming more and more like OF.

*sigh*

4Weird

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Screenshot_1.jpeg

Blocked me because I wouldnt show my cock

#MeToo

ReiAyanami

Lurker
Sep 7, 2023
It’s true. I bought content purposely from Mati and that other shithead that claims he makes content with her just to report their asses and content and onlyfans did NOTHING about it. I got one refund onetime from a Mati ppv but that was it. It’s kind of like door dash where if they fuck your order up once or twice you get refunded but more than that they won’t care and you lose credibility lmfAo except in this case they always scam and onlyfans supports them cuz they are their cash cows

absolvt

Fan
Mar 27, 2022
Because dudes on OF think with their dicks and funnel money into whatever plays into their ego and fantasy.

It’s like gambling in a way.

But genuinely I don’t understand how some guys can’t tell it’s a male manager talking to them. The signs are OBVIOUS when you press them for even a second

JimTimTom

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 2, 2022
this has been discussed all over the internet about (at least half of) the girls on OF...
what it's going to take is a lawsuit : eventually, someone (or a group of people) with means will bring a lawsuit against OF and sue them for allowing scamming, bait-and-switch, no preview pics, outright lie captions, and etc...
it's all about the money, and a law firm will not take on such a case (at the moment) b/c they will need to be 100% certain they could win the case against all of OF high priced lawyers they have on retainer...

badumntsk

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
Their standardized replies are stupid too. Especially when they can’t grant you a refund cause according to them it it still not against their ToS. Or worse when they claim how buying anything is voluntary and OF is a social media platform :LOL:
It’s the sad reality of the massive amounts of money OF creates and the cut they take.

Competition could be the answer, but sadly they also see what OF does and copy because they want their piece too.

What JimTimTom says above, a lawsuit could definitely help.
There are many grounds to sue OF on. Sometimes they do happen, this year they lost a lawsuit about VAT in the UK.
But there also should be a way to deal with agencies.
It’s still a grey area, there were some articles about agencies posing as the creator and how that could be against the law.
A former employee said they were basically professional scammers.
Haven’t seen much about it since though. And it seems even more agencies were started over the years and there’s no actual solution.
Like requiring to disclose when an agency is being used.
With the amounts of money involved it’s weird there is no legislation.

Last edited:

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

If I know Mati, it won't show her face, just the body. So if anyone tries to claim that it's not her, they have no proof.
Either that, or it won't actually show any penetration, or it'll be a girl pretending to be a guy, or whatever.
One thing is for certain though... it will NOT be the sex tape you want it to be.

badumntsk

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
There should be actual consequences for this type of BS! You would think you could prove it if another creator posts the exact same content?
Same with agencies, seriously sick and tired of them and surprised not more people call that out. The amount of them active on OF these days, similar messages, locked chat and a VIP in order to chat, and then act offended when you call them out on it. And now we got to deal with fake content as well. What an evolution OF went through :LOL: