Simp Chat matildem / mati - Discussion Thread

giantsdude26

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Everyone report her on OnlyFans for a violation of Rule #20 on the Creators TOS. It’s against OF rules to have any outside software such as a bot on the account. OF will terminate her account if enough ppl report

DatBoi9898

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah, I got a refund, no questions asked.

I have noticed what you describe as well. Her captions and prices have both changed a lot these last few days. Before, she would also post 2-3 times a day (including stories), but not anymore. So either she has changed the person who runs the account, or they have decided on another way forward, as you say.

I actually think that her OF was okay between June 2020-August 2021. Yes, the captions were a bit misleading back then too, and the content has always been overpriced, but she actually posted good content for the most part, and none of it was recycled unless you hadn't bought it before. Seeing as I bought pretty much anything she sent instantly, I didn't have any issues. Towards the later part of 2021, though, I also started to receive old content, and I've had to contact OF between 5-10 to get refunds for things I already bought.

Everything about her OF just seems very low-effort right now, which is really unfortunate. Perhaps she feels like she has made enough money, and that she can keep going with the recycled content because the influx of new subscribers is large enough.

captrolli

Diamond Tier
May 18, 2022
If we take the bio changed as Legit maybe she really is quitting. Her not interacting as much as decent sign that her interest in it is going. Rather than announcing it she just took off the freebie subs and just recycled content until the subscribers drop off. Which could take a while, a lot people have stuff on auto renew and never bother to recheck.

Reactions: nicktheprick

georgiabhole

Fan
Aug 4, 2022
I heard she's taking up small engine repair. Has a deep love for two stroke motors. Settling down in a nice suburb. Small sign outfront: "Free Sex Motor B/G Double Anal." Meanwhile inside she's hunched over a table setting the float height on a carburetor. Various grease stains on her overalls. Her huge floppy saggers hidden away by teams of spandex and pima cotton. A faint twinkle in her eye as her crooked finger points to the cash only sign. Several men from the IRS kneeling in the bushes outside, jacking their half-hidden wieners in contempt of the once mighty scam queen.

georgiabhole

Fan
Aug 4, 2022
On one of her b/g videos I shelled out for it's just an overhead shot of her spelling words incorrectly and humming the tune "When The Saints Go Marching In." Still jerked to it... and now I can't get enough. She's ruined me! I'll forever be chasing the dragon. I call the genre Devil's Dictionary. Also apparently she's getting a breast reduction. She wants C's. Dude the scars on those things are going to be like tracing the routes of what spices went where globally in the 1600's.

Reactions: thewale

thewale

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

georgiabhole

Fan
Aug 4, 2022
Nothing can look worse than what's currently on there. They look like dead cancerous sea animals permanently attached to her otherwise okay frame. She has old fat grandma boobs, dude. They're an anomaly. Like a coinslot butthole except that's a good anomaly. Her bewbs have outlived their perkiness; even their roundness is gone. They're flat, and they go straight to the ground like a melted fuck candle.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
I like her tits, but if she gets any kind of surgery on them (implants or reduction), that'll be the end of my Mati obsession. Granted, my interest in her is already hanging on by a very thin thread, given what a scamming cunt she is, but still.

georgiabhole

Fan
Aug 4, 2022
Someone showed me the photos on their phone a few days ago. They probably came from a family friend who went with her to the doctor's office, and then floated them around for side-money. It makes sense with the timing of all her "quitting" onlyfans-bot whatever and recent ultra-high-scamminess. I seriously doubt they were fake.

Reactions: nicktheprick