Discussion Master list of girls using face tuning or suspected of using it to hide their identity.

shonenhikada

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Question, so are these legit girls doing it or guys pretending to be girls in order to get money from simps?

• peepoSad
Reactions: lilshithead

bigbananabucket

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

i think some are real women like olivia casta, who are just using faceapp/AI de-aging to double up on their OF income, but yeah i'm sure there are lots of guys just reusing other models pics; can't believe OF just lets these people outright scam like that, aren't they doing some sort of ID verification...

heh reminds me of the time I followed what I thought was this cute japanese girl on instagram...did a translate of 'her' bio and it said that she was actually a man and was just a crossdresser using filters / AI :WeirdChamp: . This was before I realized this was common.

Sedna

Energizer
Jun 8, 2022
I suspect them to be Ai as well, always the same face , in the video they do not show their face , their profile are free and they promote each other:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Reactions: Aaman

aka_chi

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Maybe off topic but I got into a rabbit hole like a year ago with the crazy filtering a bunch of chinese camgirls were using in (apparently) live video.

For the unfamiliar, camgirlfinder matches models by facial similarity across several cam sites so you can track models that change sites or display names. Pretty sure only some of the matches in that link are the same girl, so I think it's a good sample of different women looking the same kind of fake. For maximum effect, turn on the option to show backgrounds.

The tech was fast enough at least to work real-time, but you would notice things like the background distorting, particularly if the model was standing in front of something that's mostly straight lines like a door frame. Also I remember seeing a recording where the filter lost eye tracking so for a second it drew the girl's eye on her nipple.

x254

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 30, 2022
I only found one single picture where she isn't looking perfectly dead center into the camera in all of her content:

The set with her in a Nashvillle shirt is really weird as well
The length of the shirt changes without it appearing to be rolled/folder under at all. The shirt also seems like something a Twitter shirt bot would make, Nashville has been a city since 1806, not 1988, and the design has zero reverse image lookup results.

This photo takes the cake for uncanny weirdness though

AG699

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Tayler Hills has an insane body (helped by photoshop, im sure im not delusional) but there's something going on with her face that's tripping me out. the amount of photophop+filters+makeup she has on has quite frankily made her look un-human. she's crossed into uncanny valley territory where i can't stop thikin about how weird her face looks when im looking at her pics

Hoeater

Juice Box Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
I expect this list to multiply tenfold in the next decade, or at least have more people become aware of it. I don't even trust most static images today with such easy access to photoshop apps that make it so simple that even the least tech savvy person can completely transform themselves from something ugly to something attractive. Just goes without saying that online dating is dead, assuming it was anything but. Best it could be used for is setting up meets.

AI now makes it so that there are literally dozens of accounts where the girl doesn't even actually exist. Catfish accounts will be everywhere if they aren't already. Time to get out of the game. It's all rigged.

Reactions: TheRedBearded