Discussion Master list of girls using face tuning or suspected of using it to hide their identity.

cylindereve

Lurker
Jul 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I believe goddesszooe is thegoddesslexi wearing a chest plate and using face tuning.

ItsBumbleBea-Kyliesfeet-Goddess-Lexie.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Hoeater

Juice Box Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Unless a chick does customs or is well known I wouldn't trust them. It's easy as shit for someone to take some obscure amateur pics from the internet and crop out the heads or edit them and pretend it's some new girl on onlyfans. A lot of scammers out there.

Also if a chick doesn't do video or only has tiktok length vids that's a red flag in my book. Video is more time consuming to edit to make it look realistic/normal. So they usually stick with pictures or really short vids. Even if the bitch isn't a scammer, if she doesn't have any vids she probably photoshops her shit a great deal like inflating her tits/hips/ass.

Last edited:

Nahgondoit

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 8, 2022
A big problem on reddit NSFW subs, getting worse all the time. 99 percent of people can't tell or don't know and make the usual fawning, horny comments to the fake accounts. And anyone that can tell and chooses to call them out will likely get blocked and will never be able to post in any of that account's submissions again.

I'm sure some of the accounts don't involve a girl at all, and just use ai generated faces on stolen photos. And evidently it's not too hard to photoshop an id photo to pass OnflyFans' verification process. Because all of the accounts of course have OnlyFans accounts. I wouldn't be surprised if one guy was behind a lot of them.

I imagine you could probably use Yandex image search to out some accounts using stolen photos, and them DM the evidence to the mods of the subs the accounts post in, but I don't have the energy myself. Some of the accounts are really good fakes. A few are hilariously bad, where like, the eye or face will be a lower resolution photo than the body and the face and body lighting will be a poor match.

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
I haven't seen her content pop up here yet but be aware of Riley Guava. She isn't real. She is entirely filter, photoshop, and AI. She is fooling a lot of people but is being exposed in some places.

muckaduva

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Reactions: SamuelC0135
Mar 11, 2022
Thought I'd write some of the usual way to tell if an acc is fake or not.
Bad lighting, bad shadows, head size (too big, too small, or inconsistent), won't show face on video, filter overload, same few expressions on all photos (usually blank), nothing ever covers face (like hair, hands, etc.), face always head on (ie photos are never from the side of the face), rarely any photos with complex lighting (like multiple light sources or colored lighting).

Alucard92

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Just to add onto this, in pictures that are higher resolution you can zoom into their eyes their pupils will be misshapen or have weird bulges / positioning compared to the rest of the iris. The AI hasn't been refined enough to correct pupil deformity when applying filters. Some girls that use face tuning software now just blur out their eyes because they've been called out on reddit. This is the perfect example of one https://simpcity.su/threads/im-just...edy-teen-girl-onlyfans-girl-kumonkylie.29822/