• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

She’ll do some ASMR this week and her die hards, like the ppl she communicates with daily in her Cord group, will just act like everything is fine. There is no limit to their level of simp for her which is why your hypothetical is unfortunately very unlikely. People have been speaking out in the public messages under her last post on Passes, but odds are that she doesn’t even read those either. I haven’t gotten on Insta or X in a few days so I don’t even know if she’s posted anything there lately.
whats funny is this whole time her "rerun" has been in the just chatting section :KEKW:

She’ll do some ASMR this week and her die hards, like the ppl she communicates with daily in her Cord group, will just act like everything is fine. There is no limit to their level of simp for her which is why your hypothetical is unfortunately very unlikely. People have been speaking out in the public messages under her last post on Passes, but odds are that she doesn’t even read those either. I haven’t gotten on Insta or X in a few days so I don’t even know if she’s posted anything there lately.
Newton will appear and drop 3k on his queen.

$500 minus what Twitch gets?
Last I checked it was a 50/50 split, so 250$ for her???

Also that Newton guy is not getting laid from her or any other streamer he simps for. If his entire "game" is donating her money through the internet he isn't anywhere on her list of guys she would potentially fuck. It's a parasocial relationship, he is nothing but a username and wallet to her. She'll say "omg I love you thank you so much for the dono" while doing that fake thankful 🥺 face that she always does when she gets a sub or dono but thats it. Then she'll take his money travel to Vegas and look for an actual man who she can respect to "bang her on a balcony".

We do not know if he fucked her or not.... we simply do not know what she would say to any of us if we just said "here's 10k, lets fuck". You would be surprised by how many girls that say "i would never fuck for money" would simply just say yes when they see that hot 10k cash pack in front of them....

This used to be an ongoing joke in my college with the girls in my classes until a dude found a fake stack of cash (10k in 100 euro bills) and replaced the top and bottom ones with real ones and was just asking girls to have sex with him, for fun, a lot of girls that were saying no prior to seeing the cash just said yes afterwards...

Given that Mary 100% does things in secret i highly doubt she wouldn't just fuck with him for cash and then just pretend it never happened for whatever reason, and given how delusional (and bipolar?) she is, she probably believed it too. (people forcing themselves to believe their own lies is a thing). In her mind she is always the victim in any situation ever.

And literally every girl in existence is a prostitute, you just have to find their price, some just fuck if you pay for dinner and drinks, others if you spend time with them, others with straight up cash in their pocket...It's a matter of perspective!

We do not know if he fucked her or not.... we simply do not know what she would say to any of us if we just said "here's 10k, lets fuck". You would be surprised by how many girls that say "i would never fuck for money" would simply just say yes when they see that hot 10k cash pack in front of them....

This used to be an ongoing joke in my college with the girls in my classes until a dude found a fake stack of cash (10k in 100 euro bills) and replaced the top and bottom ones with real ones and was just asking girls to have sex with him, for fun, a lot of girls that were saying no prior to seeing the cash just said yes afterwards...

Given that Mary 100% does things in secret i highly doubt she wouldn't just fuck with him for cash and then just pretend it never happened for whatever reason, and given how delusional (and bipolar?) she is, she probably believed it too. (people forcing themselves to believe their own lies is a thing). In her mind she is always the victim in any situation ever.

And literally every girl in existence is a prostitute, you just have to find their price, some just fuck if you pay for dinner and drinks, others if you spend time with them, others with straight up cash in their pocket...It's a matter of perspective!
The amount of gold in her phone must be unbelievable lol

One 2 hour stream since Twitchcon and still no use of Passes despite her post 4 weeks ago saying that she’s coming back. She must have other revenue streams.

One 2 hour stream since Twitchcon and still no use of Passes despite her post 4 weeks ago saying that she’s coming back. She must have other revenue streams.
She did say she would come back but not when. No exact time given. you gotta read between the lines with this one :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom