• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

She is @ing Tectone and accusing him of either distributing her private stuff or being the hacker? :OMEGALUL: I am so confused

She is @ing Tectone and accusing him of either distributing her private stuff or being the hacker? :OMEGALUL: I am so confused
Earlier she was @ing Mizkif and said "Nice Stream @ RichCambell" but she deleted it. Literally makes no sense. Now her lastest tweet says "My obviously correct assumption is that there is a website where someone who has hacked multiple Twitch streamers uploads photo bursts? Or a live feed? Of my phone and my laptop, at the very least. They have seen me shower. Read my messages. My ring cam. My security camera."

Earlier she was @ing Mizkif and said "Nice Stream @ RichCambell" but she deleted it. Literally makes no sense. Now her lastest tweet says "My obviously correct assumption is that there is a website where someone who has hacked multiple Twitch streamers uploads photo bursts? Or a live feed? Of my phone and my laptop, at the very least. They have seen me shower. Read my messages. My ring cam. My security camera."
Weird thing is that she claims "they" have seen her shower which means she actually filmed herself showering or the very least set up a recording device

Weird thing is that she claims "they" have seen her shower which means she actually filmed herself showering or the very least set up a recording device
lol I was thinking the same thing. Most likely scenario, she sent them to someone and they shared it or someone posed as someone and she sent it to them on accident.

She is clout chasing since Mizkif and his friends have been getting a shit ton of views as of late

100% if she did anything it was with Miz. I remember when the quqco "lets just make good memories" thing she was in the DMs too

Screenshot-2022-07-26-223617.md.png

interesting bit: the ava guy that was her mod, channel editor, and threw tons of cash at her is no longer a mod and looks like she blocked him everywhere might need to break out the popcorn for all this
This makes the most sense.

Back
Top Bottom