Simp Chat Maple Divine Discussion Thread

thurman__merman

Facial Enthusiast
Aug 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
well, you are not messaging her "heeey babe how are uuu" or some BS, you're trying to buy her content. So I think she should answer sooner or later, unless she doesnt want your money
Ask her and wait, what's there to lose? the PPV is already in your DM

Im not subbed to her TBF, I dont know how she is. But usually it works

Reactions: Feetlover

HomeBoxOffice

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 14, 2022
Yeah I missed the second one and there's a couple of aftermaths as well, I don't actually think its the worst VIP/business plan in the world tbh but executed terribly, far too much to ask for people to pay for VIP then the videos on top and all at a really high price point but the real killer is the outrageous watermark that basically makes all content unuseable I've purchased from her twice and never ever again as I dont even go back and watch any of the stuff I bought because of said watermark.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

The VIP thing in theory *could* be a great business model - for both the model and the simp - but yeah, Maple's execution of the concept is disgusting, for all the reasons you mentioned, especially the watermark. Just another clueless thot who has no idea how to capitalize on her sex appeal, is only making a tiny fraction of her potential, and is ruining her brand in the process. What a shame.

Charles whirlpool

Tier 2 Sub
Feb 7, 2024
any menu vids she sends out are full vid and dont have the finish locked behind vip btw, asked about one of her menu vids awhile ago and she messaged back that they are the full vid and her menu is specifically for ppl who want something other than vip…which is everyone pretty much lmfao.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

The OnlyFans watermark is already obtrusive enough imo, and then she's gonna add another watermark in addition to that, while charging a stupid amount of money for it? Yeah, fuck that.

Glad to hear she's offering full cumshot vids without requiring VIP, but that watermark bullshit is still a show-stopper for me, as I know it is for a lot of her other potential subscribers as well. Ah well, maybe she'll come to her senses before she ages out, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.