EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Malu Trevejo - Discussion Thread

She did like three tiktoks using this sound/trend. And now, I can't find them anywhere. Like they've been wiped from the internet.

On Malu's Insta, there is an option to subscribe to her, and she may have exclusive content for her subscribers. So, I was wondering if it's worth it to subscribe to her or not.
Since I can't subscribe to her OnlyFans because it's too expensive, I was wondering if subscribing to her on Instagram is a good option since it's relatively cheap

On Malu's Insta, there is an option to subscribe to her, and she may have exclusive content for her subscribers. So, I was wondering if it's worth it to subscribe to her or not.
Since I can't subscribe to her OnlyFans because it's too expensive, I was wondering if subscribing to her on Instagram is a good option since it's relatively cheap
Can’t really say but never seen anyone post anything on IG sub that weren’t straight up demon lives that compared to their onlyfans

I haven't checked on her content in about 2 years. Still not worth buying it 💀 you would have thought that in 2 years she would have gotten better.
With Onlyfans you are supposed to progress or subs get bored and move on. You start with handbras, then you start to show some nipples without face, then nipples with face, dildo sucking, bottomless, etc. Then you get faced with a choice about doing actual hardcore. Everything was a progression.

But now with the agencies running everything, the girl has very little to do with the account. And the agencies have been click baiting in her captions that she is naked, doing hardcore, etc, when she is clearly not. So that progress that we were used to is gone and most Onlyfans stay the same.

With Onlyfans you are supposed to progress or subs get bored and move on. You start with handbras, then you start to show some nipples without face, then nipples with face, dildo sucking, bottomless, etc. Then you get faced with a choice about doing actual hardcore. Everything was a progression.

But now with the agencies running everything, the girl has very little to do with the account. And the agencies have been click baiting in her captions that she is naked, doing hardcore, etc, when she is clearly not. So that progress that we were used to is gone and most Onlyfans stay the same.
Most girls do still have that progression, but it's usually those who are not as known

Most girls do still have that progression, but it's usually those who are not as known
Sadly the smaller creators once they get a bit of traction I imagine they get snapped up immediately and take a nice fat commission on every ppv. This is essentially taking the easy road to what was already fucking easy I.E you don’t need to worry about messaging anymore Cus someone does it for you.

The negative side to this is just general poor quality communication as it’s pretty fuckin easy to spot. The biggest teller being they are online literally 24/7 even if it’s 5am. The other negative is just shit piss poor click bait which unfortunately does work on people.

This is why I buy my stuff on Manyvids Cus what you see is what you get. I gave up on OF I often to just come to these threads just to read up on what’s new.

This is why I buy my stuff on Manyvids Cus what you see is what you get
You know i just recently logged in to my ManyVids after some time & wanted to see some content creators on MV i follow on OF & they have so much more content available on their MV

& You always know what you get with previews

I've been a MV member since it's inception in 2014 & would list as my top 5 for content

Who told her she looks good with fake tits fake ass and short hair that combo does NOT work for her now I gotta look for shit before the purge and her dumbass got the short hair
Yeah fr, I think the fake tits look alright but her ass just ain’t it. Apparently she sells stuff from before she had the boob job, if you find anything champ be sure to lmk 🙏

Yeah fr, I think the fake tits look alright but her ass just ain’t it. Apparently she sells stuff from before she had the boob job, if you find anything champ be sure to lmk 🙏
Serious? Depending on the price, and content, I would probably buy pre-boob job pics/videos. She was so much hotter before all the surgeries.

She sent this out in dm on the 6th of august, I would get it but I’m broke 😭 If you get it would be much appreciated if you were to share 🙏

IMG_141094e107e71bee6b79.md.png
That price isn't aweful. I was never subscribed to her page, and she's one of those bitches that makes you tip to message "her". Fuck that. I know it probably doesn't make sense that if im thinking about $50 for it, whats $5 more, but I hate it when they force you to spend $5 just to send a message.

I'd be hesitant to buy anything from her that she claims is from that timeframe - I was subbed to her at that time and she was notorious for misleading descriptions. And the only stuff I remember actually "showing" her tits showing the before and after - and when I say showing, I believe the video was blurred so you couldn't even see them.

I ended up getting at least 2 refunds from OF for the misleading descriptions at the time. Haven't been subbed to her since.

Of course, I could be wrong but that's my own experience

That price isn't aweful. I was never subscribed to her page, and she's one of those bitches that makes you tip to message "her". Fuck that. I know it probably doesn't make sense that if im thinking about $50 for it, whats $5 more, but I hate it when they force you to spend $5 just to send a message.
Yeah trust it’s so dumb, like surely they get more messages and more dm purchases when the dm is free. These girls just lack IQ 😂

What the hell is wrong with her ass?

It's like a combo of seed oils, weed skin and not showering manifesting as cellulite and black blotches.

i
it really isnt -- the photos are barely even more risque than her regular ones, and most times they are just as similar

Back
Top Bottom