EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Malu Trevejo - Discussion Thread

So she was at the Nets vs Nuggets game in Brooklyn today. That's 3 Nuggets games in the last month in 3 cities. Either she's a huge Denver Nuggets fan or she's fucking somebody on team. I'm guessing the latter lol. Any guesses who?

So she was at the Nets vs Nuggets game in Brooklyn today. That's 3 Nuggets games in the last month in 3 cities. Either she's a huge Denver Nuggets fan or she's fucking somebody on team. I'm guessing the latter lol. Any guesses who?
Lol I noticed this too. I only counted two games clippers and nets...what was the other? I'd guess AG or Porter.

šŸšØannouncementšŸšØ in case you didn't see my post...

ima just be fully 100 w yall right now. I know i usually don't do this or say anything but up until today i had to take a week off of OF to figure sum shit out... for the past few months i been gettin terrible advice on how to run my page for y'all and like the ppl who help me post like pretty much hacked me bro... like fr, i have been so mislead and not really understandin how to do all this properly. with that being said, i really wanted to formerly APOLOGIZE to each and every one of you. i was listening to friends and other people in the industry and taking in so much thoughts and critiques on how i should run this page and do things for y'all that it really just got outta control and again, for that I am DEEPLY sorry.... šŸ™ā¤ļø i feel like i was fully taken advantage of which in turn then made y'all feel taken advantage of... šŸ˜­

i've taken the last few days to think about it all and i wanna COMPLETELY change things up... like 10000000000% i wanna get back to makin you sum of the most šŸ”„ content like EVER and really be MYSELF 4 you...

thank youuuu for being patient wit me and really rockin with me bc I promise it will be the best decision of your life and you won't regret stickin around for whats to come... <3

-your bby girl Malu ā¤ļø ā¤ļø ā¤ļø

ima just be fully 100 w yall right now. I know i usually don't do this or say anything but up until today i had to take a week off of OF to figure sum shit out... for the past few months i been gettin terrible advice on how to run my page for y'all and like the ppl who help me post like pretty much hacked me bro... like fr, i have been so mislead and not really understandin how to do all this properly. with that being said, i really wanted to formerly APOLOGIZE to each and every one of you. i was listening to friends and other people in the industry and taking in so much thoughts and critiques on how i should run this page and do things for y'all that it really just got outta control and again, for that I am DEEPLY sorry.... šŸ™ā¤ļø i feel like i was fully taken advantage of which in turn then made y'all feel taken advantage of... šŸ˜­

i've taken the last few days to think about it all and i wanna COMPLETELY change things up... like 10000000000% i wanna get back to makin you sum of the most šŸ”„ content like EVER and really be MYSELF 4 you...

thank youuuu for being patient wit me and really rockin with me bc I promise it will be the best decision of your life and you won't regret stickin around for whats to come... <3

Actions speak louder than words... lets see if the prices become reasonable or if the tits come out more often. Otherwise this is just season 2 of milking simp wallets.

Actions speak louder than words... lets see if the prices become reasonable or if the tits come out more often. Otherwise this is just season 2 of milking simp wallets.
The realest in me says it's a very cleverly worded announcement by someone

Actions speak far louder than words so let's what happens

Here is the thing. There is no announcement that she is cutting off her current agency and taking greater control over her account by hiring someone to run it with her more involved. I mean if she claims she was taken advantage of, that would be the move.

Instead, this feels like the current agency trying to bring back numerous subs who have abandoned her Onlyfans.

Iā€™m not fully familiar with this girl but she claims she does full anal but Iā€™ve not seen anything even remotely telling me yeah thatā€™s a possibility? Is it just grifting?

Anybody notice her latest video her voice is like 2 seconds off from her mouth moving it is so annoying

Did anybody see this , this was posted in the messages on OF JAN 22

Did anybody see this , this was posted in the messages on OF JAN 22

yes we all did since it's posted 8 posts above yours

Back
Top Bottom