EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Malu Trevejo - Discussion Thread

Top 10 hostest chick on Onlyfans right now. She has 2 different curly hair looks the one where she looks 15 to 16 she looks awful. I hope she does a good amount of full video images and video with nude twerking.

I wanna bang her so bad

I have a question for any of those here that have actually paid to unlock her posts. She gives detailed descriptions of these posts and also repeats them over and over again. I’ve noticed it’s the same format for each locked post. There will be 5-6 images and between 6-11 videos. She keeps comments and likes disabled. I have not unlocked any of them. My impression is that she is a scammer and these posts are all bait and that they do not in fact contain what she claims they do when someone unlocks them. The prices are bizarre “$20.53” or “$19.72,” people cannot write or view comments to verify the content, and they never have any likes on them (she keeps them disabled) so you don’t know if they are quality. My question is can anyone verify based on experience whether or not I am correct about my hunch? She seems deceptive and I definitely get an untrustworthy manipulative vibe based on her profile, her tactics, and her negative history in the media. I can’t imagine any regular person making a video of them “fucking their sneaky link” and posting it as 11 different sections on their OnlyFans for 20 dollars and “.53 cents” This whole thing seems moronic. Every aspect of it. And it seems like a way to bait idiots.

Anyways. Hoping someone here has a good answer. Thanks

I have a question for any of those here that have actually paid to unlock her posts. She gives detailed descriptions of these posts and also repeats them over and over again. I’ve noticed it’s the same format for each locked post. There will be 5-6 images and between 6-11 videos. She keeps comments and likes disabled. I have not unlocked any of them. My impression is that she is a scammer and these posts are all bait and that they do not in fact contain what she claims they do when someone unlocks them. The prices are bizarre “$20.53” or “$19.72,” people cannot write or view comments to verify the content, and they never have any likes on them (she keeps them disabled) so you don’t know if they are quality. My question is can anyone verify based on experience whether or not I am correct about my hunch? She seems deceptive and I definitely get an untrustworthy manipulative vibe based on her profile, her tactics, and her negative history in the media. I can’t imagine any regular person making a video of them “fucking their sneaky link” and posting it as 11 different sections on their OnlyFans for 20 dollars and “.53 cents” This whole thing seems moronic. Every aspect of it. And it seems like a way to bait idiots.

It's a scam...and it does break one of their TOS rules. I know she and Rubi Rose are in the same agency and they will have a post with a headline of "watch me fuck my ex blah blah blah" and in reality, it is just a twerk video. I don't know how they can get away with it.

It's a scam...and it does break one of their TOS rules. I know she and Rubi Rose are in the same agency and they will have a post with a headline of "watch me fuck my ex blah blah blah" and in reality, it is just a twerk video. I don't know how they can get away with it.
Thank you for a quick response. That makes a lot of sense.

It's an agency. Ignore anything they post. Malu's agency is also notorious for bundling up old content and reselling it as new. They are also one of the most aggressive agencies constantly posting and messaging you trying to sell you the same garbage content under different captions.

Onlyfans doesn't give a shit. They are more worried about banning everyone's credit cards.

It's an agency. Ignore anything they post. Malu's agency is also notorious for bundling up old content and reselling it as new. They are also one of the most aggressive agencies constantly posting and messaging you trying to sell you the same garbage content under different captions.

Onlyfans doesn't give a shit. They are more worried about banning everyone's credit cards.
Are car salesmen prevented from doing their jobs any differently by the FTC just because they use their own ruses and tactics to sell cars? Onlyfans and the agencies that partner with "creators" are all cut from the same cloth. Additionally, trying to regulate sex work agencies or encouraging some kind of oversight will both fail because sex work itself is "icky" to lawmakers.

So I decided to take one for the team in my telegram I have I bought this and read her caption they sent me pics and videos of her pouring milk on herself and then they sent me old pics of her .. I reported to her to onlyfans and they refunded me right away , I don’t know if I could buy something else and report it but maybe , they are clearly not caring about whom ever is running her onlyfans scamming .

IMG_0428d1430333d7a49528.md.png IMG_0417cd58e7cce56106d2.md.png
. IMG_04359449980f5b0db1b9.md.jpg

So I decided to take one for the team in my telegram I have I bought this and read her caption they sent me pics and videos of her pouring milk on herself and then they sent me old pics of her .. I reported to her to onlyfans and they refunded me right away , I don’t know if I could buy something else and report it but maybe , they are clearly not caring about whom ever is running her onlyfans scamming .

IMG_0428d1430333d7a49528.md.png IMG_0417cd58e7cce56106d2.md.png
. IMG_04359449980f5b0db1b9.md.jpg
I wouldn't keep buying stuff and reporting it..idk seems like an easy way to get banned. But, congrats on getting that refund and yeah, her agency scams big time.

Onlyfans has shown they will refund you if you show the agency lied in the captions. People have gotten refunded off Amouranth ripping them off and a number of social media girls whose agencies lie in their captions. But remember this!

• Onlyfans will never do anything to the creators. The creators make them money.
  • Onlyfans only refunds the first time. Keep asking and they will just ban your account and credit card.
  • The agencies keep doing this cause very few will ever try and get a refund. And Onlyfans will do nothing to the agecnies even if Onlyfans acknowledged you were scammed by giving you a refund. So they win in the end.

Onlyfans is like Las Vegas. The House always wins in the end.

I unsubbed to her. She easily has one of the most aggressive and worst agencies on OF and that is saying something. Her agency sometimes posts 10 times in a day! It gets all over your feed. And they DM you like 6-7 times a day. It's all the same shit with bundles of old content and constantly trying to sell it to you. They are overly aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom