MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 324 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

MontyPython

Superfan
Nov 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Streaming on Wed, Fri, Sat and maybe Tues? Doesn't leave much time for making OF content. She couldn't make more than a couple of OF vids/month when she was off of IG, X, Twitch, so I don't see this working at all. What she needs to do is make a schedule for her paying OF sub's and stick with it.

Loxaluscious

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 4, 2023
She's acting like me after taking acid or shrooms. Near the end of it I come to some realization that I need to make some changes and for the next few weeks become manic with multitudes of changes. Inevitably this was unsustainable and I crashed out of it after a few weeks.

Just saying this complete 180 feels very manic and while I anticipate a crash, I hope she can stick to it.

pognatukka

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
that schedule is definitely maimy’s style and i somehow doubt she’d give up control of how she interacts with people, maybe she’s had some advice on how to get back on track, maybe not, who knows, it doesn’t really matter

i’m just gonna enjoy this maimy wave while it lasts and hope it’s sustainable for her, she used to be active like this so i don’t see why not

Dec 2, 2023
I know a lot of us are pretty "doom and gloom" about future prospects with regard to her content, but when you think about it, the Occam's Razor answer to why she's been so active recently is that she must have taken a substantial financial hit because of her multi-multi-multi-month "sabbatical". Now, at the risk of "acting like a pedantic economist", I'd say that not giving her money when she provides little to nothing for it has been a good thing for everyone involved, her included. When she's financially comfortable, she's lazy and spoiled. When she's economically insecure, she's prolific and hungry, like a young fighter. So, for those of us concerned about her future output, just know that you are doing the "right" thing by not paying her. And don't forget, we stand on the shoulders of giants like ConstantiusGallusCaesar, who allow us to wank to our heart's content; so spend your money buying him an umbrella or something instead.

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
chris-evans-laugh.gif
chris-evans-exaggerated-laughing-5v0afinter61e98s.gif

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
I don't mind fakes, but this is too heavy-handed of an edit when you overlay the original and look at the differences. You gotta respect all the real border pixels and not end up covering more than the original than the stickers. If you have to do that, the new pixels are no good and don't fit. I like to make a mask of the original real pixels and continue applying them over the edit layer, or at least toggling it to check if everything matches... because it's easy to just blend the real pixels to match the fake patch, but that is heresy, the real stuff should be untouched and respected.