Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
explorer_eYyBewcNMsaab75090e1e295a4.png

Just realized Belle Delphine has been 20x more active than maimy this year so far...

Aluvis

Casual
Jul 4, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Linking actual videos would be more helpful. From what I can tell at first glance, the first set is the most promising. She's apparently said that she never showed her face on cam and only showed tits, so no. 3 and 4 are definitely out (in addition to not looking like Maimy to begin with). The body type of no. 2 also doesn't really look like Maimy (too slender).

Last edited:

Aluvis

Casual
Jul 4, 2022
You can usually download videos by checking the control panel. Press f12, go to network, play the video, and you'll often find a media link (usually a .mp4) which will take to where the video is being hosted. You can freely download there. Sometimes the site may just be disabling right-click "save as", so you can try downloading a Google addon called "Allow Right-Click" which will allow you to right-click on the video and save it. If none of these work, then you'll have to use a downloader and download the video that way.

Either way, there's literally no point in talking about these vids if they're not being shared or referenced.

royalphilip

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This is the issue, not the inability to download from a working stream.

We can definitely narrow it down heavily from the thumbnails.
Looking at #1:

Does not look like her. You get most of the face from another stream and the face doesnt look like her to me. You can often get more streams from these names by searching it on the site. Apologies if my cropping is bad:

Definitely close but the facial structure doesn't look right. Also, mole on her upper lip doesn't match maimy. Shes definitely worth another check by a mole expert.

Other streams dont seem to show much more. I don't think the breast shape is right.

Shows face in several. Not Mai.