MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 125 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
For fun I will try to guess. Because her studio had demolition and construction again, with people working inside, she is probably busy during the day with that, so I think she will be lazy and film in other areas like the bed or bathroom later in the evening.
First will be a rushed 14 minute girlfriend rp video of her getting nude on the bed, but still refusing to show anything new, with that horrible low camera placement, and it will release saturday.
Second will be a 25 minute video of her bathing and massaging her tits in the bathtub, but she will cut away any slips, and this will release monday, and she will apologize for not getting it out sunday on the weekend.

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
On her OF most people were just wondering where she was and how they were disappointed with not getting any new content. One or two were mad that there was no topless content yet. Other than that I can't recall anything else. In the latest post people are just saying it's okay, but she should say something instead of being quiet.

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Anxiety is a strange thing. Her not posting anything could make her anxious, and then she doesn't post anything because of the anxiety, which makes her even more anxious, which then prompts even less content, which then leads to people wondering where the content is, which makes it even more anxious, and so forth. I still think it was a poor decision to not say anything, but if it truly was anxiety it's a bit more understandable - even if it's bad behaviour towards paying customers.

MontyPython

Superfan
Nov 29, 2022
I totally agree with the spiraling anxiety situation you're describing Caesar. To be fair, she did say that she was having studio issues that were taking a long time, in her Aug 28th post below:

"Aug28_01-02 "Also made another video that I haven't finished editing yet.
You might notice that my audio isn't the best in these video which made me a bit sad cause I had issues with my studio room and we had to take everything out to be fixed ;; so the room its a bit empty, causing the reverb.
Yes, its taking so long and driving me crazy
xD I hope it'll be worth in the end."

The problem is that she was silent since then and didn't give any updates on the progress of the repair. All she had to do is drop an occasional 1-liner telling people what was happening and things would have been so much better for her and everyone else.

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
I get the anxiety thing, man, but I would've been more understanding if this would've been her first year doing this. She's been streaming since, like, 2017?! So she must know by now how to work her audience. She has had breaks in the past and knew back then how to handle them as well. So it's just her either being lazy, or something f*cked up went down.

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Sure, but I think I would find a way to deal with that if I got paid hundreds of thousands of dollars each month for easy work. :LUL The only people who should be anxious here should be her paying fans, hoping they didn't waste their money on a unreliable, mentally fragile thot. It's fine that she's going through something, but just be transparent with your fans or customers.