EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

IG pics

1723930829591c22d19d052707d48.jpg
She blurred out her feet?:LULW:

Since its a slow day here , i figured i'd share this empire trivia...

Julius Caesar was taunted as the "Queen of Bythinia" because there were rumors he had a sexual relationship with King Nicomedes. It wasn't scandalous because it was gay, but because the implication was that Caesar had been the bottom.

:pauseChamp:

Was browsing some old videos and noticed a nipple slip in a very early video of hers. Could be old news, but it's been slow so I thought I'd share. "Needy Girlfriend Wants Your Attention Tonight!" (2021) Time Stamps: 11:24 and 11:42

It happens during a transition so it's a bit hard to see, maybe someone can edit the image to make it clearer.

Was browsing some old videos and noticed a nipple slip in a very early video of hers. Could be old news, but it's been slow so I thought I'd share. "Needy Girlfriend Wants Your Attention Tonight!" (2021) Time Stamps: 11:24 and 11:42

It happens during a transition so it's a bit hard to see, maybe someone can edit the image to make it clearer.
That nip slip is like the blurry ass picture of the "Loch Ness Monster".
All jokes aside the tiddy peeps will enjoy all the breadcrumbs they can get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom