MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 105 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
One can dream. To be honest, I'm not expecting anything. It's also unsure whether it's on OF or on Twitch, one would presume it's on OF since she posted there, but the quality of their streams is shit, so it might be on Twitch considerint it's an ASMR stream. That assumes she actually does it too...

myazaki.b9b

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Yeah back when she did that jackpot livestream her announcement was very different ,i don't remember what she said, but it was along the line " exploring my body and my kinks"
Ain't no way in hell it would be something similar.
It would all depend on what she will be wearing , because in that livestream she was in her panties from the get go.

But in all honesty this announcement feels just like the "going topless content", nothing but a bait to catch more and even more Fish.

Last edited:

El Comandante

🇨🇺 ¡Hasta la victoria siempre! 🇨🇺
Mar 12, 2022
I mean, I would like to see her nude also, mainly since it would add a bit to her roleplay. Her saying she is my girlfriend, but wearing pasties while she is riding me is a bit stupid. But I doubt her being naked will otherwise have a huge impact on her videos. We all know what a womens body looks like, but reading here I also get the impression some of you think it will affect the quality of her videos majorly and I am more than confident, that these people will be disappointed (if she even does it).

I have been using the naming system thotsbetax created (link), and so far all my favorite videos, are rated 7 (the highest) by him in *Action*. Also I found out that *Visual* (so nudity) is in fact the category least corresponding to the amount I enjoy a video of her.

So to be honest, I could not care less if she goes nude or not. To me it is comparable to sex in real life. Yeah, penetration is nice and all, and sex is always better with it, but certainly not the most important part for me. Otherwise I would ditch my girlfriend and be with hookers all day.

Orenda does her stuff full nude, and using thotsbetax rating system, you could probably rate 90% of her videos 7 in *Action*, but I still enjoy almost every Maimy video more than any videos of her, because Maimy is so much better in creating immersion, with sound/voice and actions/roleplaying.

Edit: The only thing annoying me, is the teasing in that regard. You should be smart enough to realize, that asking "wanna see my boobs" will create expectations. Also you're asking a bunch of horny simps, you know the answer already. So why the fuck is she doing that? You can only loose if you then don't go through with it. I think she is still simply indecisive about it herself. But if that is the case she should just stop doing that. She gains nothing, and we gain nothing.

Last edited:

myazaki.b9b

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Fuck me i've been trying to upload that goddamn livestream for ages and fucking fail after "27 hours" it got stuck at 80% on Gofile ,it's driving me insane.
can anyone recommend me a fucking site that allow you to upload up to 2 GB in size videos with the option to resume the upload if it does get stuck at some point.

El Comandante

🇨🇺 ¡Hasta la victoria siempre! 🇨🇺
Mar 12, 2022
Think it is even an onlyfans feature that allows you to record the stream and it will afterwards be posted. Alternatively she can just record he self with OBS or something while streaming on onlyfans and than afterwards upload the recording (which would be preferable, since onlyfans stream quality really sucks).

Edit: Those are streams from Amouranth on onlyfans (
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
, not my link), who certainly has good streaming equipment and they still look like this. Its not 480p, but if you are used to quality, which Maimy provides, especially with Kurat's touchups, the quality will surely disappoint.

Last edited:

myazaki.b9b

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Obviously she will be recording it for Caesar & for US of course .
but seriously depending on the time that she might streams it could be night time for people with +6 hours ahead of time in brazil , so they will be sleeping,
but honestly knowing her subscribers , ain't no way in hell those freaks would sleep if they know she's gonna be streaming.

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
We need a man working on the inside, someone recording the stream live. Do NOT for one second trust she will upload the vod herself if she gets up to anything sexy.

if you need help figuring out how to record your screen (I'm assuming grabbing the stream itself with ffmpeg is beyond most ppl), let me know and we can prepare.