MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 103 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
As far as I'm aware, you pay for 30 days on OF rather than on a month by month basis like you do with Patreon. I'm not sure how she gets paid, if it's at the end of the month of whenever somebody subscribes. If it's the former, she'll notice a big drop probably, if it's the latter it might not be noticable enough.

It's also worth mentioning that she has close to 500 likes on her latest picture where she said videos were going to be released, which is a very high number for her posts. Whats worse is that the comments are full of people telling her to take it easy and "we're not bothered". Lad, I'm sure as shit bothered with getting nothing for my money. There was one guy who said "I think we'd all forgive you for a hot topless pic. Lol", and received a prompt reply from another user with almost 10 likes currently "Please learn to speak for yourself!". I might not agree completely with the first guy in his approach, but I definitely don't agree with the respondee. Get a grip, lad, she won't notice you.

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Once again, simps are the worst form of mental illness, and I can't stand these dudes. Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if she announced her retirement from lewd content. But then again, these E-thots can be the laziest of people ever and still get support from their simps anyways. All I know is that she's lost a lot of points with a lot of people, and that she's by far in her worst era so far. I can't wait for all the ''welcome back queen'' comments from these simps when she does some shitty twitch stream. Also as someone pointed out, why are these bitches always sick?! How fragile are these thots? :KEKWlaugh:

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
It doesn't get better that she recently mentioned having over 300 unresponded DMs she has to attend to as well. Some with tips too. With her having made this post on the 27th of July, I would've expected a lot more by now.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers
Since then there's been 7 picture posts, and one video. Hardly seems organized.

Reactions: Brokaboiii

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
Someone earlier said her partner is weathy because he was able to study in canada , i don't know how things are in brazil but being middle class is enough to do that in most countries around the world (including developing countries) , if he is indeed the wealthy kind in the literal sense , then it wouldn't make any sense at all that he would let her start an OF with all the baggage that comes with it except if he has a huge and serious kind of 'i love it when others see my girlfriend naked' fetish

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Isn't she aware that most of these OF thots hire some Indian dudes to reply to simp DMs?! :KEKWlaugh: But for real, she should quit doing DMs on OF as it takes way to much of her time she could be spending on making content. I mean, fuck, I already get exhausted replying to multiple comments here. Imagine doing that and also running like five other accounts. If her simps are so conceded over her well-being, they should tell her to ditch the DMS. But as we've discussed, OnlyFans is based on parasocial relationships and DMs are the biggest reason for that. Another example of why I hate OnlyFans.

Reactions: MontyPython

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
The thing is that she obviously isn't answering DMs. Though, to be fair, she might've started after making that post. I still think it's bad behavior not at least respond to tips with something. A like or whatever. There's also the question whether the 300 are individuals, or 300 messages where it can be several from the same people?

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
imagine thinking you're getting a reply from the girl you're into that you paid for access to her content and DMs only to discover you were actually getting replies from a guy in Bangalore , the parasocial aspect of OF is just sad and literal simp exploitation , i'm sure some girls actually reply themselves and maimy said she's the one who replies , while that's less scammy , it is still simp exploitation , DMs build connections between the creator and the sub/simp , making him more loyal and more likely to resub. which is fine as business practice but we all know what DMers are actually hoping for when DMing lol...

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
You think she already got her Indian tech dudes to DM for her?! :LUL It's fine for her to react to tips, but she shouldn't spend so much time on it tbh. Especially not in times like these where she hasn't posted in a long time.

Aftyn was also talking about wanting to renovate her house, and she seemed to love it so much that she's been doing that for the past 2 years. What these girls say and do (like with most women in general) usually doesn't align. And as I mentioned before, her studio looks like a room geared for streaming. But, we'll see.

Ey, you say that as a joke, but that's honestly what happens most of the time. These Bangalore dudes are better at sex talking than these E-hoes. :KEKWlaugh: But you're right man and I hate it as well. Even though I have my doubts with her ''break in'' story, I honestly have no trouble believing something like that would happen, as these girls are honestly kinda asking for it by dangling the keys in front of these sex deprived, lonely, depressed, and desperate dudes. Like, I'm sure some of these guys think they actually have a connection with these girls and see no issue in stalking them. NO men who's a ladies man, who has a hot af GF irl and gets laid daily would EVER pay a random chick to DM with him, only the guys at the absolute bottom would. And that's where these girls are toying with for money.

Reactions: pp901

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
She uploaded!!! Aaaand from the previews, it looks like something she would've done when she just started out, and it looks like filler. GG?????!! :hahaa:

Also, studio is looking fire... O wait, nvm. LOL Thanks, Caesar! At least you never fail us and you seem to put more effort into your quotes than she puts in her vids. :LUL