Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Vapor Daddy

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 24, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Directed at the guys who winge and moan over the same crap constantly:

I swear, threads like this keep my self esteem going strong. I can't believe the amount of bitching some grown men can make over content they're looking at for free.

If any of you losers complaining about her income were women, no one would touch you with a ten foot pole, let alone pay to see you naked with your absolute shit personalities. So don't lose sleep over the money you wouldn't make in the first place.

This is maybe the most complete repository of premium content on the internet, all for free, and most of you haven't made contributions worth shit to it.

Maybe go on another thread and jerk off and calm down so I don't have to sift through dozens of useless whining, useless comments to find useful information about these models.

Dec 2, 2023
I know a lot of us are pretty "doom and gloom" about future prospects with regard to her content, but when you think about it, the Occam's Razor answer to why she's been so active recently is that she must have taken a substantial financial hit because of her multi-multi-multi-month "sabbatical". Now, at the risk of "acting like a pedantic economist", I'd say that not giving her money when she provides little to nothing for it has been a good thing for everyone involved, her included. When she's financially comfortable, she's lazy and spoiled. When she's economically insecure, she's prolific and hungry, like a young fighter. So, for those of us concerned about her future output, just know that you are doing the "right" thing by not paying her. And don't forget, we stand on the shoulders of giants like ConstantiusGallusCaesar, who allow us to wank to our heart's content; so spend your money buying him an umbrella or something instead.

aouff

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
All y'all complaining about how she's just gonna disappear and yapping about this/that. I've been in such a bad ASMR drought since she left (very picky with what ASMR creators I watch/listen to) that I couldn't care less if she comes back on YT or OF or both. I'm all strapped in, ready to feel the G's, no matter if it's SFW or NSFW. I'm here for whichever, as long as she posts something I'll be a happy camper (obvs preferring the NSFW (especially the aforementioned tit reveal), otherwise I wouldn't be here, but you get the point) (y)