EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

What about her boyfriend? Doesn't he know how to do anything but play LOL?
He's not blind, surely he can see that his girlfriend is in trouble?
As I understand it, she's his source of income too, so he should be more concerned about her mental health... :cry:

The guy probably won't know that the good ship maimy is sinking until some rich biillionaire asshole from the good ship copium is offering tours in a badly built submersible to look at the wreck, kept afloat with hopes and dreams and the sheer willpower of totes hoping that he'll see another day and another meal.

All to be met with an implosion, and the sweet embrace of living at the bottom of the ocean right next to the good ship maimy for the rest of their days.

As I understand it, she's his source of income too, so he should be more concerned about her mental health... :cry:
it's something that i commented before. I understand that sometimes nothing can help you (not even a loved one), only yourself, but, from experience, the right words can help sometimes in these situations, and looks like it happens a lot with her; she freaking out over silly things (silly for us, bc for her and other people like her, she has all these perfectionism and mental problems that in general are a big deal and deep down besides the jokes we get it), point is that she has the resources, looks like she tried or try therpay but still doesn't help, relapses several times a month, but again, sometimes having good support from the people you love or who love you really helps. Of course we don't know nothing, I don't know nothing about her personal life but I've lived with people like that few times during my life and I've been like that too

I mean, as sad as it might be, he might not even actually care about her mental health. Reading through some of the responses here, a few of the people in this forum don't actually give a shit about her mental. He might just be there for the hottie with the body. We don't actually know him that well.

I mean, as sad as it might be, he might not even actually care about her mental health. Reading through some of the responses here, a few of the people in this forum don't actually give a shit about her mental. He might just be there for the hottie with the body. We don't actually know him that well.
Excuse me… :ddHuh:we care more about her mental health more than her subs and her bf.

In summary: it’s clear that for the sake of her , it has been stated here that, she must not feel bad about her body, don’t get too personal with her simp fan base, don’t post personal info that can repeat the Canada incident and tips of how we really want her content to be (besides de tit reveal ofc):PepeLaugh:

Back
Top Bottom