EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Oh ffs, she has her singing lesson now... :OMEGALUL:
I don't get why she's wasting her time on singing lessons. Does she want to join her gf's band?:KEKWlaugh: She should know if she has a decent singing voice or not. If she's nervous about it, she must think she doesn't. Based on her speaking voice, I don't think she'd have a good singing voice.

I don't get why she's wasting her time on singing lessons. Does she want to join her gf's band?:KEKWlaugh: She should know if she has a decent singing voice or not. If she's nervous about it, she must think she doesn't. Based on her speaking voice, I don't think she'd have a good singing voice.
There is a Japanese female singer that I am sure if Maimy watches her singing, she would give up immediately, Its like when you see something so far and beyond you're league that all what's left for you is to accept reality and give up.

There's nothing wrong with seeing something you'd like to do and then taking the steps and lessons to do it, even if it's just for fun or personal growth.
It is wrong however when doing random side quests like this interferes with your actual job to provide content for your paying fans.

get comfortable with the singing in front of people part. Build that confidence, girl!
I also heard from scientific studies that showing ur tits helps with building confidence. :KEKWlaugh:

There's nothing wrong with seeing something you'd like to do and then taking the steps and lessons to do it, even if it's just for fun or personal growth. I didn't learn to play multiple instruments to make money or play in front of people, I just enjoy making sounds.
Sure. But she's already got way too much on her plate now. She's probably going to fail (or not do as well as she hoped) at some of these, because she's proven that she can't multitask, and her disappointment could lead to another disappearance.

Sure. But she's already got way too much on her plate now. She's probably going to fail (or not do as well as she hoped) at some of these, because she's proven that she can't multitask, and her disappointment could lead to another disappearance.
Oh, don't get me started on multitasking. It's just a process of looking busy and getting nothing done. :KEKW:

In a perfect world , Mai's next Try-on would be like... :pauseChamp:

023437-zz.jpg

There's nothing wrong with seeing something you'd like to do and then taking the steps and lessons to do it, even if it's just for fun or personal growth. I didn't learn to play multiple instruments to make money or play in front of people, I just enjoy making sounds.
I'm sorry mate here are the facts ( totally legit saying by the way)
believe me I was among the crowd.

94kfqhbbbb740d17b3180d.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom