EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I was under the impression that this video might be longer than an hour , since she said that she's putting everything in it, but after reading your comments It doesn't seems that the case any more.

And what's the point of editing a video on a Livestream???? since I read that she took like 3 hours to edit 4 minutes of footage, like what the fuck is going on people???? please someone help, I lost the fucking plot.

We need to find a new girl to simp over :SadgeCry:
Some of the Asylum patients have migrated over to Its_Bunnii. She's not perfect and still has a long way to go (way to much ear licking vids with the mic in frama), but she's promising as hell with a lot of potential, her stuff is of high quality, she actually seems to enjoy what she's doing and seems to actually respect her fans. Her thread is not that active but imo she deserves way more love, attention and our autism. :pepoLove:

And what's the point of editing a video on a Livestream???? since I read that she took like 3 hours to edit 4 minutes of footage, like what the fuck is going on people???? please someone help, I lost the fucking plot.
She very wrongly thought that the stream would help her stay focused on editing the video and not do other stuff.

I can see why one would think that.
I also suffer from intense procrastination and try to find ways to force myself to do important stuff.
Sometimes, other people being around me make me concentrate. but the chat is not being with other people.

I was under the impression that this video might be longer than an hour , since she said that she's putting everything in it, but after reading your comments It doesn't seems that the case any more.

and adding to what thotsbetax said, she did say on her dc post that she wasn't going to chat a lot, in the end it seems that she did talk a lot. I guess it's possible that she won't do this anymore because it didn't work

Back
Top Bottom