Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

aouff

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Surely it's gotta be a good one if even she herself has the confidence to say she thinks we will like it..? (Especially since she knows what a lot of her fans want (topless) lmao) She's usually super hard on herself, even the latest video she was worried people wouldn't enjoy and I'd go so far as to say it's one of the better ones she's released recently. The pussy rubbing/tapping was very hot and on the ASMR factor just overall it was great. So when she gasses it up like this it does make one wonder if it's gonna be any different from what she's done before, like being topless... :COPIUM:

aouff

Superfan
Mar 14, 2022
Oh for sure. I don't believe for a second it's gonna be a topless video, I just like joking around about it because it's become such a big deal since the official "announcement". While I don't think it's completely impossible she'll do topless one day, I don't think she seems quite ready yet. But who knows, would love to be pleasantly surprised! Guess we'll find out what's so "yummy" about this new video in a day or two :pauseChamp:

Edit: Just as a side note now that I re-read her post: I really hope the "yummy" part isn't hinting that she'll be covering herself in something edible. That stuff with milk, cake, etc. really isn't for me :KEKWlaugh:

MontyPython

Superfan
Nov 29, 2022
I'm still holding out hope. She may have dropped a hint when she posted this IG story last week. Her outfit also has a convenient zipper that she can slowly pull down for the big reveal.

It's coincidentally similar to this vid from almost a year ago where she "accidentally" included a topless scene.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
Dick Wolf Police GIF by Wolf Entertainment