EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

That is a great question my boy,
the answer might shock you, I almost died watching this shit.
So feast your eyes son, this is a life lesson.

af740a909f6744abf.md.png bff6357fd56752815.md.png c20de3910b299096c.md.png d07d97ee95ca63fa3.md.png
this is beyond human simping, this is extraterrestrial at this point.
But thats the point. There are women that i can understand why people simp for them. Either the looks, or charisma or they are just funny. But i cant imagine Amouranth offers any of that. Why the fuck do people care for her?

I will never understand how one can simp for Amouranth. She is everything whats wrong with NSFW content. If she was hot atleast but not with those frankenstein tits.

Edit: People that simp for Belle Delphine i can understand on the other hand. She is pretty fucking hot sadly her content doesnt do it for me.
Couldn't have said it better myself, and I've never seen the appeal of Amouranth with that man face, fake t*ts, fart selling *ss and awful content. I guess it's just like with Belle Delphine, they were the first ones to do what they do (at least the ones that first went viral with it).

I just checked the "other" site a bit and I must say, we're quite lenient here.

An example:

🤣🤣🤣 WTF IS THAT SHIT !

honestly the "trailer" was way better. She really takes her community for a bunch of lovely people, I'll be mad I was one of them. I am so happy she did not get any of my pennies. These boys should keep their money or give it to homeless people at this point...

An example:

🤣🤣🤣 WTF IS THAT SHIT !

honestly the "trailer" was way better. She really takes her community for a bunch of lovely people, I'll be mad I was one of them. I am so happy she did not get any of my pennies. These boys should keep their money or give it to homeless people at this point...
Maimy could upload a black screen video of her coughing every 2 minutes and this thread would gobble it up like soy chowder.

HAVE SOME DAMN STANDARDS MAGGOTS

An example:

🤣🤣🤣 WTF IS THAT SHIT !

That "other side" is such a cesspool of degeneracy and retardation and not the funny kind. Of all the Leak Forums ive been on, and if been on a few, that place is the worst. Some of the people over there have completely lost the plot.

yeah for sure , not sure how accurate these thumbs are but :

maxresdefault.jpg
hq720.jpg
These videos really are clickbait, but one thing people have to accept is that Belle has already retired from OF. She discovered the infinite money cheat

I'm sure she's either tensing or mid-fart, but those abs are looking pretty sweet. Glancing at this Jinx character, she really doesn't need to go any further, there's hardly a bulging six-pack. The 22 minute mark of her new video where she strokes her tummy is :Hnng:

Alright guys, what's her best video? Recent stuff aint doing it.
I've recently rediscovered the goth childhood friend one, she is putting make up on you while sucking on a lollipop. its not the spiciest but I think its good. Also the stormy vampire one, would love a follow up to that

Alright guys, what's her best video? Recent stuff aint doing it.
I think the twins is one of my favorites (the one where one is in your ear and the other on her knees). Honorable mention to the elf exploring your body (It's because of the ahegao, it's my weak spot)

I was going to say Twins... dom Mai on the right and sub Mai on the left, there is something about that dynamic. And my god, the lip slips. Her skin looks particularly olivey in that one too, I dunno how else to describe it.

It's sad she hasn't done a twins video in years. She probably thinks the idea is too corny these days, a bit of a fad, or maybe it's just too much trouble filming twice and compositing. Would love to see a part 2 with more dirty talk.

I genuinely don’t understand how Mai is supposed to be the premium, top of the shelf example of NSFW ASMR anymore man. I feel like there’s such an untapped market for this type of content even if a girl who was at best a 7 could act half decently and just use Aftyn’s videos as a benchmark.

Puffin is hot but decided showing her tits more than once a year and putting in effort for a decent RP was too much effort. Mai has just been unremarkably mid recently. Everyone else can’t act for shit even if they get naked. Such a bummer.

I’ve been watching a ton of Bettie Bondage recently, I don’t even care for the incest shit but that woman can act her ass off and puts a lot of work into her production.
There’s an absolute pot of gold to be had for a girl who just does ASMR RP, resists the urge to nickel and dime her subs to death with PPV and then doesn’t over complicate the reason people are watching the content in the first place. They don’t even have to get naked! Maimy’s entire gimmick is convincing people she’s a video away from being nude which is why this thread and her content has been Groundhog’s Day for 2+ years.

I don’t get how an industrious girl hasn’t seen the massive void in this space and not paid off a mortgage and car while funding a really cushy lifestyle just by being hot and re-configuring the content they’re already making for YT or TikTok in to a pseudo-JOI. Every single one of them that tries half asses it or fucks it up.

Back
Top Bottom