Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

crimsonsplinter

Diamond Tier
Oct 31, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I rewatched the stream clip where she talked about the chaturbate stream. This onlyfans stream I think took place in 2021 and she said it was about 4 years before that. Before she started twitch. Said she doesn't remember it but didn't show face and just played with her boobs. About 300+ people saw it apparently

MontyPython

Superfan
Nov 29, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Can you pull more on this girl from your 2017 folder? (melanie_therry_07102017_0355_female_Chaturbate.jpg)

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

She bears a striking resemblance to Mai, both her face and body, and I think I've seen a pic of Mai looking like this before, maybe on her old Twitch account. The color of the walls in her room also match her old stream room (eg. Jackpot stream). This girl has ink in places Mai doesn't but it could be fake.

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022

She is missing the moles/freckles on her belly, also she has a beauty mark on her chin which Maimy doesn't have. Can't tell if the ass birthmark is there or not, you need to see both cheeks to be sure of that since it could be mirrored. Would be very unlikely that she covered all her original body marks/tattoos and faked them with other ones, especially since there is like a 10 day span between her streams. She would have to be an internationally wanted criminal or some kind of spy to go through all that trouble, especially since these chaturbate streams are supposed to have been BEFORE she became an e-celeb, when she was a nobody.

She does have a similar look to Maimy though, would be good base videos to use for deepfaking.

Last edited:

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
that looks absolutely nothing like maimy face-wise , besides there's no such stream she's just trolling she doesn't even remember if she got naked apparently lol.

the only value in continuing this search is like sexyegirlsaccount said , it could be great for deepfakes.