Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

anung un rama

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Oh, man, you guys have been busy! ha, question, anyone managed to downloaded that video and would you mind sharing it? please (even if it's not her) I clicked on the link, starts loading for a bit, then says you session has expired or smt

Reactions: cocobutterboom

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Which list are you going through? Sounds like you're going chronologically? I can't check rec-tube anymore as my ip and vpn is blocked by them and cloudflare, so all I can check is camvideos instead. If you're doing that we can just work from either end alphabetically and meet in the middle or something. I haven't really started it aside from checking all the mae/mai/may usernames within it.

I have a gui basically doing the same thing, no/maybe/bio buttons. I would recommend auto-advancing to the next girl when you click no/maybe though, instead of needing to click a 'next' button. Never posted it because it's in autoit and no one else really uses this language.

oratzinjo

Superfan
Jan 4, 2022
I don't know if I missed you guys saying it here, but It seems she had a belly button piercing at one point, wouldn't this be a scar from it on the photo? If so, maybe she had it then.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• PepeHmm
Reactions: eudico

royalphilip

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Im working through the rectube_c.txt file. I assumed that was the most filtered. I noticed it started in 2019ish and was descending in date, and so i reversed it. Im trying to clear 2017 as an option but I agree with you that 2018 is most likely. Im not doing any hardcore checking but when doing something that has downtime i click through some.

I don't expect to find it, but I love hunting for "lost" things on the internet and the payout of this is pretty big.

oratzinjo

Superfan
Jan 4, 2022
So, I also had my tries before, and now you revived my interest. So, I made s little program to download the first (oldest) thumbnail (higher res one) for each performer from lists rectube_b.txt and camvideos_a_mai.txt from camvideos. File name example: "ma_donnna_06012018_1248_female_Chaturbate.jpg".

If you think if it's of some value, let me know to upload it somewhere, and since it's about 10 gigs, where's a good place to upload? Also, let me know if it makes sense to upload years other than 2017 and 2018, since there are results from 2015 all the way to 2024.

Example of a downloaded thumbnail image:

• monkaHMM
Reactions: MaimyFan and eudico

oratzinjo

Superfan
Jan 4, 2022
FYI, I didn't bother to handle the situation where first thumbnail is broken, those were skipped.
Here's an example:

Still, the percentage of downloaded images is high, and I have a list of failed downloads.

• Clap
Reactions: Jackie5 and eudico

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Already checked camvideos_a_mai so those are not needed. I can't check rec-tube so that's personally useful to me, though both philip and I seem to be using a gui to just open the web page thumbnail gallery search results thing in our browser for the usernames which seems to work fine. It is still good to have regardless in case those sites ever get taken down I suppose.

I made a redirect in my browser to open the camvideos thumbnails larger viersons which helps when I want to see one of the thumbnails bigger. (http<colon>//fastimages.org/images/*.th.jpg → http<colon>//fastimages.org/images/*.jpg) This means the thumbnails load initially and it's quite fast, only loading the big ones when I right click the image to Open in a new tab.

For those cases, I noticed it was because a bad image was trying to be loaded from "thro.bz" instead of "fastimages.org". Redirecting it in browser worked. I made one for the thumbnail on page load, and one for the big version when you load the thumbnail directly. (thumbnail redirect example: http<colon>//2.thro.bz/images/2017/01/13/sweethannamae_130117_0539_female_Chaturbate_s.th.jpg → http<colon>//fastimages.org/images/2017/01/13/sweethannamae_130117_0539_female_Chaturbate_s.th.jpg)

There's also a case where the chaturbate username needs to be converted into what camvideos is storing. I can't remember specifically but like dashes were converted to underscores, repeating underscores of such were made into just one underscore, trailing underscores were removed I think? And so if you don't do that, there won't be any results shown for that girl.

Last edited:

oratzinjo

Superfan
Jan 4, 2022
I wrote this a while back, so I checked and I already have it handled, But the images I didn't download actually have "fastimages.org" urls, including the example I posted, check "maywannaplay" and you'll see. I don't know if something could be done, but I think I reached the limit of spending time on a wild goose chase, even though it's fun. :LOL: