Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This is quite a bit sketchy.

When Missbella was just getting started , on her first few cam streams , she faced a few difficulties and among those she mentioned a few rude people/bullies , and that it took time to build her audience , she said around that time she had 10-20 viewers.

i find it very hard to believe that Maimy got 300 viewers on her first go , especially as an unknown masked performer.

oratzinjo

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 4, 2022
I think Chaturbate is different regarding new performers (MissBella was on MFC), in the last few years a saw a few new CB performers who even hit 1000 viewers in the first few days, I think it's because they have like the "NEW" and "PROMOTED" tags, it's kinda to help out in the start. But later, the views drop rapidly, unless the performers is a revelation.
So, I wouldn't find it a stretch for Maimy to have had around 300 viewers. But I still have a problem with trusting anything she says, so there's that. :LOL:

thotsbetax

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Never mind that, she speaks about it instead on the Try-On stream from 2021-04-17

The stuff above is exactly what she says, but adding some more info:
- The stream must have occurred in 2018/17, before twitch
- She doesn't remember if she got naked. Showed mainly her torso
- Said she didn't use her name. There goes the M strategy (Funnily, she blocked Brazil from seeing the stream)

So good luck people.

iijc

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I think its very likely she said that for "clout/hype" around her new content to make more people hopeful and possibly subscribe/watch when some wouldnt if they were told she was just going to be slightly not safe for work asmr. Good strategy for more followers IMO whether it is a true a Statement or a false one.

Some may argue similar mindset could be in play by saying youre "considering going topless". Whether you actually are or are not considering it the end result is a bit of hype from more people that would not be as interested otherwise

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
I feel like if she was trolling about it, or if she had something to gain from it, she would have kept bringing it up and mentioning it... there is zero risk after all, if the videos don't even exist. But because she has mentioned it just once in that stream years ago, in response to chat asking her stuff, I think it's more credible than not. Also a month after that, she did the masturbation stream.

Actually I remember now she did mention it in this pic, but never explained until that one stream when she said it was chaturbate.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

royalphilip

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
I assume maimy means before her asmr twitch channel, as she has 2 previous inactive twitch channels that can be seen through "Who else to check out" on her BF's channel.

They are:

Created Sept 16, 2016
last streamed 5 years ago

Created Dec 19th, 2016
Mai was 19 years old (as per bio)
last streamed 7 years ago

From what she said, I think it wasn't "I don't remember if I was nude" I think she means "I don't remember if I was fully nude" as some people differentiate nude and topless. Thats just my take.
Her full quote is: "I don't remember if i showed everything, I was naked. I was naked. I think I was."

Reactions: aouff

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
This was my assumption, that she was referring to her current twitch. It places the end of the search to 2019 April, when she started her current twitch. Or at least that's the date I used, I was wrong about the stream date earlier so IDK. She said 3-4 years ago from 2021, and 2016 seems like too long ago. But even in the event she meant her other twitch accounts, the earliest clips I can find from them were from 2018, which meant she could have been referring to when she started STREAMING later on those accounts, not simply their creation date... I think 2018 is most likely to be when she streamed on chaturbate, probably the first half of the year, since the last half she was on twitch.

A personal tinfoil hat theory of mine is that she disliked the exposure of being a camgirl, or something, but enjoyed the streaming/audience dynamic, and since she has been a twitch viewer for a long time, maybe this gave her some incentive or motivation to begin streaming on twitch.

Reactions: royalphilip

aouff

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Safe to assume no new posts, text or otherwise, since she mentioned ”aligning expectations”? I don’t keep an eye on her Onlyfans post Numbers etc, I only check her Instagram from time to time and that’s been silent since she removed a bunch of pictures I think (maybe I’ve missed a story or two though, not sure)