Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Goddamn man , i think we need a petition to rename this website AsylumCity.

chris-evans-laugh.gif

Vapor Daddy

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 24, 2023
Directed at the guys who winge and moan over the same crap constantly:

I swear, threads like this keep my self esteem going strong. I can't believe the amount of bitching some grown men can make over content they're looking at for free.

If any of you losers complaining about her income were women, no one would touch you with a ten foot pole, let alone pay to see you naked with your absolute shit personalities. So don't lose sleep over the money you wouldn't make in the first place.

This is maybe the most complete repository of premium content on the internet, all for free, and most of you haven't made contributions worth shit to it.

Maybe go on another thread and jerk off and calm down so I don't have to sift through dozens of useless whining, useless comments to find useful information about these models.

Vapor Daddy

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 24, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Relevant information to a Model's page.

Future livestreams, PPVs they might have for sale that haven't been posted, planned videos to look out for, references to especially good videos to find on the main thread more easily, page discounts, activty and inactivy updates, suggestions for similar models/content posts etc.

I could go on, there are are lot of useful things one can find in these simpchats for a lot of models. I often find releveant and useful information on them.

Was it *really* that hard to think of why for you, or were you trying to be facetious? With the amount of moaning on this thread, maybe I can't blame you for thinking that is all it's good for.