MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 267 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

aouff

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think she said on her end it was stereo, so she could hear herself stereo, had all the right settings turned on etc. But the problem was that she couldn't figure out if it was possible to stream stereo audio through an OF live stream, which is fair since the audio channels go through OF streaming service and not directly from her to us or whatever.

Reactions: Kinzen

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Why is she asking and making these posts on instagram? Why wouldn't you just ask your onlyfans subs directly on the platform they are paying money to access your content from? :peepoWtf:

I'm guessing she has been doing this long before onlyfans when she was a youtuber/twitch streamer. She is primarily onlyfans now though, it makes no sense.

DeaReaSs

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2024
I agree, man, and I also don't know why she's asking this on Insta. I guess because that's where she has the most followers? The positive thing is that she's active again and seems to be in full-damage control mode by doing everything at once. But after almost 4 years of following this chick, I know to always keep expirations low. :WeSmart:

I just hope that she'll mostly focus now on making NSFW ASMR content, as that's the reason most of us care so much about her, seeing as she's the only one doing that at that level. I could give a fuck less about vlogs, Twitch streams or what her dogs are upto tbh.

S_Wolf

Tier 2 Sub
Jun 17, 2022
Why would she ask her OnlyFans Subs for requests if they are already paying to be part of her OnlyFans? :leokek:

She already knows they'll probably eat up anything she posts.

If anything, she should be asking non-subbed people in order to funnel people into joining her OnlyFans to possibly view the video they requested. :WeSmart: