HardenedDisposition

Superfan
Mar 25, 2022

InyoaSsbaby

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 8, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Lol, EVERY girl on this site does lewd shit and there are a lot of people talking about these sfw girls as well. Of course, Maimy's looks and body are a major part of her success. If she was ugly af and she didn't make dudes aroused, she wouldn't have gained any traction, regardless of the work she put into her stuff.

I'm fan of her for the fact she's one of the view girls doing lewd asmr and because she's insanely attractive. You know, why people usually are into a specific girl.

Never heard of a little something called ''preference''? If everyone liked the same in the world, we would all be watching, listening, eating and getting off to the same shit. Perfectly fine logic. (y)

HardenedDisposition

Superfan
Mar 25, 2022
You’re making my point for me, so thanks!

Your preference is yours, not the same reason everyone likes someone, so calling other people into this chick for reason other than her supposed “natural”-ness “fans” in quotes is silly.

Logic clearly isn’t your strong suit.

InyoaSsbaby

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 8, 2023
If someone is into Maimy, that shows that their preferences align with what Maimy's offering.. that includes her LOOKS. So again, people who are into her like her for who she IS and if they had preferences for enhanced girls, they wouldn't be watching Maimy in the first place. Way to create drama over nothing and my logic is just fine, thank you very much. ;-)

HardenedDisposition

Superfan
Mar 25, 2022
Haha “drama”…this is a coomer message board. If you think this is “drama”, then you’re putting WAAYYYYYY to much stock into these discussions of models who will never know your name.

Your arguments don’t even hold any logical consistency—no surprise.

Yes, people can—and do—like this chick for her looks.

That does not preclude thinking that she wouldn’t benefit from a change here or there. It’s not as though the options are binary: “natural” v. “super obvious bimbofied plastic surgery” looks. Subtle plastic surgery exists.

It’s self-evidently illogical to claim that someone who has preferences for “enhanced girls” can’t also “watch Maimy in the first place”. Illogical to say they can’t like this chick for her looks now, while also potentially liking her better depending on what changes may be made.

HardenedDisposition

Superfan
Mar 25, 2022
It’s ridiculous for anyone to say, “the reasons why I like x are the same reasons everyone likes them, no exceptions”.

Also, to be fair…we are all discussing OF models who don’t know we exist. Every discussion on this site is inherently “very trivial” by default.

Last edited: