Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

nathan18

Casual
Sep 9, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Guys seeing all this weird inactivity that she is having. I have a question and please dont misunderstan my words. Like you im only a normal person that enjoys of her content and she has make my life more enjoyable. Her youtube videos has calm some stressful moments of my life and her sensual videos has make me have some very pleasant moments. So in fact im very grateful with her and specially with Caesar for bring all the best content of her during years. I have a theory and with this theory i have a question and i hope i can find the answer. My theory is that probably something bad has happen to her. Her suddenly absence makes me think now that maybe her boyfriend or the stalker that was behind her a year ago took action. (i wish and pray that this has not happen) but... my question is. If this is true, there is some way we can help maimy? because if i understand correctly she has been living alone with this guy (boyfriend) and maybe her family don't know nothing about this that could has happen to her. Her suddenly silence just exactly in the moment when she was trying to make new videos for youtube and the halloween video and when her studio was almost ready to start to produce content is what makes me think something bad could has happen to her. Thanks.

Nov 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
This reminds of this old dude that lost his shit on her OF page and started spamming that maimy didn't have control of her account and was being beaten and sending ONLY HIM subliminal messages in her YouTube vids. Turns out she just didn't respond to some of his dms. Bro was trying to start a task force on her page to go to Brazil to rescue her

pognatukka

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The Mai-Team