MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 212 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

pognatukka

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 25, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Hungry Food GIF

HollyF*ck

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Well, we already missed a Christmas miracle, maybe we could say it is our collective New year resolution.

kingrocko

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 23, 2022
A majority of these OF girls that weren't already in sex work prior are usually mentally ill in one way or another and can't actually function normally in the day to day because of social media coddling them.

It's like that joke about blaming their parents for not teaching then how to cook but you know for damn sure they figured out how to suck and fuck just fine.

Loxaluscious

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 4, 2023

While this is true, given her track record of taking things personally and over reacting to simple "forseeable" things, it makes sense that she'd take that feedback and flip it in a negative way in her head. I'm sure many of the people telling her she doesn't need to show her boobs had good intentions, mental illness can flip that into a downward spiral of thinking that her fans don't want to see her naked because she isn't attractive enough or can't compare to other girls in the same field. This obviously isn't true and we want to see booba but mental illness really does fuck with your perspective of things.

I'm subscribing to the theory that she took a break from posting content because of this, she scheduled the surgery and felt guilty about it, isn't posting because of said guilt, and the more time passes the more pressure weighs down on her and she feels compelled to release a video of unrealistic standards to make up for it, but can't get the video right because that's just how she is. So she gets stuck in this kind of self imposed loop that she just needs to break herself out of.

Mrstash4934

Superfan
Aug 29, 2022
i think you can just take out the date. she's not going to release any more content. she's done. it's not her style to completely vanish like this w/o going to the effort of making flimsy excuses as to where she is and hollow promises of things to come. she's been radio silent long enough that i'm pretty sure the silence is permanent.

robertohavito

Shamanic Cachanilla
Mar 12, 2022
I'm reading these posts stretching back weeks and wondering how the Aftyn defenders feel about her now in the context of what Mai has going on. I had to battle with other simps in this discussion thread and the Aftyn thread about how Aftyn should have been left in peace and that she has the right to pause her Patreon as much as she likes while leaving her subscribers downtrodden over such an abrupt departure without notice - which I noted involved bad business practices and treats customers like shit. And do you want to tell me one is better/less evil by comparison and they have the right to piss off customers because they're human beings and life happens? Subscribers don't subscribe to creators because of their chaotic and unpredictable lives, there's an expectation of reliable and well-communicated content with a possible schedule provided. When there's a failure to meet demand/expectations, it's simply good business to offer some official communication even if personal circumstances are getting in the way. Cry me a river over Mai's mental health issues or Aftyn falling in love with a chud.

In short, Aftyn quit seemingly because she got her money and fell in love, pissing off a lot of her devotees. Mai maybe quit because of reasons still being debated, but by comparison, made a whole lot of noise about maybe kinda sorta doing certain kinds of content and then falling off the face of the Earth - leaving her subscribers wondering if her content was forthcoming but eventually if she was considering getting back to work.

My previous feelings from long ago are unchanged. The Aftyn and Mai defenders are deluding themselves if they want to recycle their own previous arguments.

Edit: OK, lurker Ajsid321, let's hear your awesome counterarguments in what I assume favors Mai and Aftyn.

Last edited: