MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 185 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

aouff

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I find this incredibly strange. So people got his attention, and didn't think to ask if she's taking a break or whatever? We already knew he answered questions about her absense before, so I don't see why he wouldn't this time. She muted comments on OF clearly because it's pressuring her and that's an easy way to avoid the problem. But literally all she needs to do is spend 1-2 minutes typing out "I'm taking a break, sorry everyone" and that's it, at least then we would know. But now she just left all of her paying customers in the dark. This is why I never subbed to her, this happens way too often with her. Genuinely if she was better at communication and uploaded content more consistently I would proabbly be subbed already, but alas...

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Reactions: idontknowwhatthe1

Tanktank1

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 27, 2022

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
I kinda did as you suggested here (I'm sure you'll recognize my writing style), but her BF/husband only replies like every other week as he's too busy playing wow or LOL. Also, they mentioned ''leak sites'', so it's pretty obvious they lurk on us.

Has Jinx done anything worthwhile? Her Patreon content was an absolute joke and was I think the tamest exclusive content I've ever seen. Seriously, wtf was she thinking making her youtube content all about her tits and clickbait thumbnails, when her ''exclusive ASMR content'' is literally just her doing very basic triggers, without make up, the most boring outfits, and doing nothing lewd, even though her pics are all sexualized cosplay stuff? Because THAT'S what you wanna see from an ASMRtist doing lewd content... cosplay stuff only. Jinx is another prime example of why we need chicks like Maimy sadly as these others ASMR chicks sell junk. But cool she keeps her fans up to date though. Respect for that at least!
This would've been more believable if you added ''incel'' or ''whamin can think for themselves, shocking right?!'' to this. :MEGALUL:

More content like this please! :GigaChad:

Mrstash4934

Superfan
Aug 29, 2022
Open note to Caesar: your legend and legacy have been fully established through your generosity to the masses. You have the blessing of your devoted public to give up your subscription to Maimy whenever you so choose.

(We're well past the point where my patience with paying for zero content would have run out....)

beoky8462

Diamond Tier
Mar 14, 2022
if she doesn't give a free month to her subscribers (i hope she does only for Caesar) i expect the simps to wake up and say something about that even though it's very improbable. When she answered questions about the surgery on her ig stories she mentioned she wanted to be transparent about it but she's been the opposite of transparent.

mordred3

Diamond Tier
Nov 27, 2022
For any OF subs, since you can see the #'s of posts/vids/pics at the top of her OF page whether you're still subbed or not, you could let your sub expire while she's vanished, and re-sub later if you want when she starts posting again to save some money. I guess you might miss out if she gifts subs a free month, but considering the surgery and recovery timelines she's stated, I'd think it's unlikely we see much new content from her for multiple months through the end of year anyway...