MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 147 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Bro made his account this Friday, and the first thing he did was to look up a discussion thread to insult the looks of an E-Girl. I'm sorry, but where is the ''Simp Police'' now?! We're always chill in here and have had great discussion and conversation for 147 pages long, but every time these alt/troll accounts roll around, they f*ck up everything and we get stuff like simp police, toxicity and people saying hateful sh*t. Yet long time members get warnings and get their comments deleted?! 🤨

Maimy is many things, but ''ugly'' and looking like someone with down sure isn't one of them.

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
''simping over her'', lol. Tell me you haven't gone through this thread without telling me you haven't gone through it. We've been roasting and calling her out nonstop for the last couple of months. Your ''down claim'' is just stupid AF and sounds like something an E-girl would make up herself to use as an excuse. Again, you made an (alt) account to say this... do I need to say more.

Reactions: GodzillasBoner

duckmcducks

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Well well well look at what se got here....
"Profiler cap on"
Based on your behaviour i see that:
1)you have prepared and waste time on that JPEG
2) you posted that image more than One time to validate your point,therefore you have an agenda
3)you insult the people that post on this thread trying to validate your point (claiming we waste time here while you post multiple times about a possible health condition Is Rich)
4)recent account and you start attacking the focus of the thread point to n°2

This leads to One of this possibilities

1) you are simping another egirl (or you are another content creator) and you're trying the "kill the Beast while Is wounded" method to make maimy lose Her "crown"

2)you know Her personally/online chat and you got rejected. So youre trying to "punish her" for this

Anyway i kindly ask you to bother another thread with your hate/agenda
thank you

baardvark

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 29, 2023

TBH I prefer this brand of dubious evidence based shitposting over the delusional tantrums of threatening to sue or report her to the IRS that we had on the previous page.
Also I don't care if she has FAS. I'll hold that flattened, underdeveloped midface, stroke her smooth philtrum with my finger, look deep into those small eye openings, reassure her about her lack of executive function, and give her the love her alcoholic mother never could.