MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 140 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
There's no proof of anything, so you can insert whatever you want beneath those stickers. Why go with the most revolting filthy possibility? Dirty sock on floor is infinitely easier for my brain to continue fapping to Maimy. Otherwise, say for example she gets on the floor doggystyle, naturally my brain will think "dogshit floor selfie" and the fap is now ruined.

I get your stance, but I couldn't continue fapping to her if I seriously believed she was that gross. I want to continue fapping to her because she's hot and her looks do it for me. None of us give her money and there's no reason to fight about it tbh.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Jags

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 3, 2022
Distinguish gentlemen, you know what broke Maimy, the allegedly robbery she suffered in Canada. She was making Good videos till that time. Still is inexcusable what is she doing to her subs. I wanted to sub again to show my appreciation to her work but two videos per month, or sometimes just one? Thats sad... but I would rather expend in my dear Ginger that she always gives her all in all her videos without drama. Too many inexistent ass shots but the asmr is Good.😂😅

I see Dani ASMR improving and showing a lot. Puffin might not be as hot as maimy cuz she is not natural but she is improving the lighting and scenery to give that personal intimate vibe.

Still Maimy is the Queen like it or not.. Hottest natural body in the thot World and cute af. Hate it or love it... The only one that can make such intimate videos.
Not even aftyn.. Just Lets hope here subs decrease so she realized the need respect her followers

Reactions: DAOK

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
You're right, that ''robbery'' killed any momentum she had, and everything after that has been a mess. But I'm not too sure I agree about those other girls. Imo, Ginger is pretty ugly and has a nasty pussy/asshole and once sucked off a sh*t covered dildo she took out of her ass... so nahhh. Dani is also pretty ugly imo, but if you're into her looks, at least she's providing content, and Puffin is a joke at this point and worse than Maimy. For over a year, she's done nothing but sell insta-tier pictures and comes up every week with a new excuse to not make a new NSFW ASMR vid. She started out insanely strong, but she hasn't released a good NSFW ASMR vid in a long time and only does ''rant'' or ''Q&A'' videos mostly. It was funny when both she and Maimy went on a vacation at the same time and both came back ''sick''.

If Maimy got her sh*t back together, she could be top dog again. The only girl that I think is doing good sh*t is Irma, but she still needs to improve, and some of her vids are a bit repetitive. But she got the intimacy, eye-fucking, the sounds and the vibe down.

Btw, still hyped for that livestream, Maimy's gonna do guys? When was that again?! :MEGALUL:

Jags

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 3, 2022
Give some love to Ginger, yes she is not Maimy but she uploads regular and still put some ASMR in most of her videos... If she could only have more ass and hips hahaha... Dani's body cannot be defended but Good vids.

Totally... F that crazy stalker.... He is the one who have to touch grass.

Regarding Maimy Content. I her defense.. The latest videos werent that but, of course the missing clímax is where its turns her vids trash. I would only ask from her for real moans (hopefully a real orgasm) cuz after the stream you can see she acts in her videos.

Overall:
tutor vid: good a shots, good mouth bj sounds. missing climax
morning bj vid: good angles,good bjs.
potion vid: good ride, kinda good climax.
28 aug ear lick: - never enjoyed those earlicking so trash for me, end was interesting but with missing climax, good asmr
cabin: good location maybe? overall trash. just her body in lingerie
on my lap lots of boobs, perfection but no good climax.
playing yti mic: this was suprisingly good. lots of mouth sexy sounds for me
sex at drive: new topic, overall good.
nurse vid: really good vid
on top of her: good vid too
bowsette: was really good

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
I'm sorry mate, but Ginger just looks like an insane person to me, and her body does nothing for me. Cool she uploads regularly and is something someone like Maimy should emulate, but I've never liked any of her vids. To me she's on the level of Maddy, NSFW ASMR with nudity who uploads regularly, ruined by the chicks themselves being ugly and having fake tits.

If true, then yes... but the word is still not out if that ever happened for real. That whole story still makes zero sense, and a lot points to her going through some shit with her bf/husband. And you're a lot more positive about her videos than I am about them, lol. Outside of the nurse vid and the bowsette one, all of them have been ''mid'' to ''very bland'' imo. I was hoping her studio would mean she would finally go all out, but as we've seen now... this has been her worst era so far and she seems to just kinda go through the motions.

robertohavito

Shamanic Cachanilla
Mar 12, 2022
I seriously hope we see leaks from that burglary. I don't wish bad stuff like that to happen to people, not even Mai - but it did happen. And realistically, we're getting jack shit from her these days and we need someone who's just sitting on win to come through for us if there's any hope of seeing her properly nude.