EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madisyn Shipman - Simp Chat

Oh so she stream for no reason today tbh.
She said yesterday it was ine we didn't wanna miss like she had a goal to take her top off which was halfway done but it kept lagging outside in her pool and then it ended I didn't get to see the end but yeah it was basically for nothing she did say she was gonna save that live but I don't think it's gonna be saved

She said yesterday it was ine we didn't wanna miss like she had a goal to take her top off which was halfway done but it kept lagging outside in her pool and then it ended I didn't get to see the end but yeah it was basically for nothing she did say she was gonna save that live but I don't think it's gonna be saved
Let's hope so.

No she ended it too it wasn't worth it her mom was there but didn't wanna be on cam and then for some reason her little brother was there and she included him in the stream and I'm pretty sure that's against the rules
yes having a young person show up on stream or in pictures is a huge no no on all those sites. She will probably getting a talking to about being careful since the site could get in trouble themselves for that.

Sounds like she needs to get her own place or tell her little brother to fuck off so she can show her titties am I right?
No she has her own house I think they were visiting or it was her parents house but yeah she told him to say hi to stream which I don't know where she thought it was okay to have someone underage be on an adult entertainment app and she was going to if the goal was hit which it was halfway there but ended it a little after

No she has her own house I think they were visiting or it was her parents house but yeah she told him to say hi to stream which I don't know where she thought it was okay to have someone underage be on an adult entertainment app and she was going to if the goal was hit which it was halfway there but ended it a little after
I'm sure those boys have seen her tits plenty of times, hell there was a picture I think last year of one groping her.

Back
Top Bottom