EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madisyn Shipman - Simp Chat

The Bathtub is the second live stream and the Kitchen is the third new one.
There are other 3 live streams, one with a house tour (like insta, nothing to see), a try-on haul (little bit underwear, nothing else) and
a live stream from the bahamas Playboy shoot (in Bikini, As far as I know I've only seen the last 5 minutes.).
They are between the first and the bath tub live stream.

Maddy said she will get naked with 3 videos plus a hot tub for $69. I think she'll be naked but $69 is not cheap but who's gonna get it tho?

She said this not the first time, but was never nude.
in the shower vid she would get "topless, without any clotes, or underwear on", but she wear a towel the whole time. i would be carfull with her promisses.
Maddy said she will get naked with 3 videos plus a hot tub for $69. I think she'll be naked but $69 is not cheap but who's gonna get it tho?

She said this not the first time, but was never nude.
in the shower vid she would get "topless, without any clotes, or underwear on", but she wear a towel the whole time. i would be carfull with her promisses.
I'm not sure the post has 50 pics in it but its a big deal tho.

Back
Top Bottom