EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Madisyn Shipman - Simp Chat

I don't think anyone gives a shit anymore. I'm sure the only ones on her page anymore are people who don't care what they get.

The kitchen stream was its peak and her vault videos I'm not opening cause I don't believe for shit they're even what I want and I doubt we'll ever get him mom like that again let's see how long her music career lasts before she starts rethinking

From what I have read the live stream was bad because some idiots in the chat kept asking her if she had sex with her stepdad and if her mother was an alcoholic because she posts a lot of pictures on her IG with a drink in her hand. That made the entire stream awkward and made her feel uncomfortable.

From what I have read the live stream was bad because some idiots in the chat kept asking her if she had sex with her stepdad and if her mother was an alcoholic because she posts a lot of pictures on her IG with a drink in her hand. That made the entire stream awkward and made her feel uncomfotable.
Damn that makes me uncomfortable jesus people are dumb if true

From what I have read the live stream was bad because some idiots in the chat kept asking her if she had sex with her stepdad and if her mother was an alcoholic because she posts a lot of pictures on her IG with a drink in her hand. That made the entire stream awkward and made her feel uncomfortable.

I tuned in but always turn of chat to get a better view.. that sucks if people actually asked that. Fucking weirdos ruin it for everyone.

As others mentioned, the boob slip in the kitchen was peak content and probably the best we'll get. She's definitely gonna be more cautious and reserved since then.

honestly I feel bad for her, definitely was a turn off for her to be kinky with the fans
Well she's never really kinky like yes she does some stuff but it's always her teasing or saying she'll do something but never does so obviously people are gonna be mad and start shit cause half the time she scams with her posts and then acts like nothing happened like yeah it sucks for her but it's gonna happen either way

Back
Top Bottom