Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip - Simp Chat

bipbop61

Casual
Jul 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She made last year the money she would have made in her whole life if she had kept working as a part time waitress, going somewhere in the week end whith her sad boyfriend. Now she is going arount the world, driving Lamborghinis, wasting her time and her money without worrying about it at all. She is a millionaire. And what a surprise, she cant find anybody who loves her, as it happens with almost every single woman at her age. Im affraid the only issue is this: too much extra time with nothing to do but complain and counting dollars.

adastraperaspera

Diamond Tier
Sep 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Shit, I need to hear more about this, what's the news?

This gal Alex Mucci, I don't get why she's so popular, she got A LOT of likes per post at least 100k, I've seen one that gets 500k, I just don't get it, is looking like her is what's ideal in Italy? I hate to say this, but that fake stuff looks like shit. What she does is post nipples on Insta and amazingly still has her account :peepoShrug:, I posted a couple of spicy comments and I lost one of my IG accounts.:PepeWhy:

ariss

Lurker
Mar 13, 2022

Out of the two in the Mady video she is the grossest, her disfigured face looking something between Michael Jackson and a trans woman, her botched and awful boob job, fake hair with extensions probably close to bald underneath them and she has over 8 million followers at instagram... It's incredible! maybe she bought a lot of them...

adastraperaspera

Diamond Tier
Sep 16, 2022

I don't have the video I'm sorry, it's on my mate's phone, I'm not into that kind of stuff. He showed me I think around 2015-16, there were several videos. I was so stunted that stuff like that happened regularly in Dubai. God, the kinds of stuff he showed me that day :peepoWew::SadgeCry: literally changed my perspective on these gals. I was contemplating my life after watching those videos, it was overwhelming, mind-blowing.

Reactions: VILLANxxx

simpgovernor

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 23, 2022
Agreed. "value" is key word here, especially given the things she has promised. This hoe to me has prob been the most disappointing find so far. All the potential in the world, quik descent into very limited 8th-rate hardcore "content", then nothing more. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for something more and better, but the waiting is more in hopes rather than expectation. For me personally, the analogy is Mila Santos. Beautiful thicc gal w/ all the right assets, somewhat slower entry into HC, then the content, while much fuller and longer than Mady's, has been downright mediocre. And the flow of materials stopped as well.

Y'all are right tho. Her spiraling down into absolutely whoring herself out then prob losing her mind is a sight to behold.