Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip - Simp Chat

jijo15

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I don't get why most of you are always so hyped for those shitty "b/g" videos of her. All of them are lame as fuck. I much prefer her just to do solo videos showing the good stuff than that crap.

But anyway, is there any reason why the video of her showing pussy never got leaked in source quality?

Whocares3

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I mean I have no problem with what she does its her business. Can't be mad at her her net worth Is around 8 million dollars. So I do feel bad for her because she wants someone to love her but also at the same time you can tell most of the guys she's dating at this point are just looking to get it in. Just be appreciative because she's one of the better looking ones that does adult content

Whocares3

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 1, 2022
O
Ok get married to a classy women and live a so called great life but I've been married for years and I'll tell you instead of the women slutting herself out it's the man that get slutted out. Ok they sell sex to make money but doesn't a wife or a girlfriend but instead they sell sex to get your money instead of the masses. I'd still date mady gio sure would because iam in my mid 40s at this point in my life I be perfectly fine with good sex, good booze, and to be able to travel places that I have never been. Your white picket fence isn't the same as mine.

roadrash99

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 28, 2022
I mean she's made a lot of money based on future expectations. If she keeps up with this mediocre type of content, I can't imagine it'll last. So unless she puts this money away somewhere safe or invests it smartly, she could easily strike out very quickly.

But none of that is my problem. I, along with I imagine most people, are here to see tits n stuff, preferably for free.

Reactions: VILLANxxx

sflotzdru

Casual
Oct 25, 2021
I'm pretty sure a part of her is not happy with the life she's living. I guess money is good but it's not everything, and by the way she's sexualizing herself she's only attracting guys who see her because of her pair of tits. The closer to the wall she gets, the more lonely she's going to feel.

Whocares3

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 1, 2022
Dude with the money she makes she doesn't need saving but iam guessing iam a little more open about things in my life. Onlyfans girls and guys are people to. It's weird as americans we ridicule things like this but have no problem fucking girls like this it's like we have no problems with so called "stooping low" when it comes to fucking but we deserve the best when it comes to relationships no matter how much I tell people theirs no benefits to being married or in a long term relationship. She's doesn't look like she has any desire to go back to a 9 to 5 job to gain the respect of people she doesn't know. Which I don't blame her one bit