EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

She hasn't even released a b/g ppv, how can you expect her releasing a MMF? Lol.
We would all love to see Mady surrounded by cocks but I’ll take even a handjob video or solo pussy play for now. I voted the same as you though

The question wasnt what we think she will do. The question was what we want to see from her. And we want to see her getting railed by a gang...:devilish:

Hopefully very very soon.

no way she does a bbg
I remember when she said, "she wouldn't make an OF" and asked people to respect her choice. Since then, she's made an OF, she's done G/G, she's done bondage, she's played with toys, and she's broken it off with whatever the hairy guy that everyone complained about was. She's done all that fairly quickly for someone who'd "never make an OF" IMO. I wouldn't say 'never' about anything now. The fact that she even listed it as an option makes it even more of a possibility to me.

I remember when she said, "she wouldn't make an OF" and asked people to respect her choice. Since then, she's made an OF, she's done G/G, she's done bondage, she's played with toys, and she's broken it off with whatever the hairy guy that everyone complained about was. She's done all that fairly quickly for someone who'd "never make an OF" IMO. I wouldn't say 'never' about anything now. The fact that she even listed it as an option makes it even more of a possibility to me.
Yes but there's no way she sells that ppv if she ever does it for less than 250 dollars for 5-10 minutes of footage filmed with an iphone.

SHe's been escalating fast-ish. Plus expensive comtent means more and more people moving onto pools rather than paying individually. Not a lot of people have 100$ or whatever per video of which there are a few in a fortnight. SO the income squeeze will come. ANd it should push her more. Hopefully.

All we can do is be hopeful. She’s been hanging around a lot of OF creators so she has the business contacts including girls who play with girls and who share their man in shoots. Mix that with having business talks about making more profit I’d say the future is bright for us. But again all we can do is hope and see what happens. Stay positive friends.

I feel like she's always covered in bruises in her videos, does her boyfriend beat her up or something ? Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom