EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Madalina Loana Filip [Discussion]

Another couple months and Iā€™ll eventually bite the bullet. Maybe if she starts showing pussy I might have to go for it.
Yes, you should wait a couple months, maybe by that time she has posted fully naked or B/G explicit content

Yes, you should wait a couple months, maybe by that time she has posted fully naked or B/G explicit content
I would go for some b/g content if she goes that far. I read that maybe she was doing some type of watermark to keep from leaking. I would get a gift card and make new onlyfans account if needed.

Hello. Questions to italians here: What does scatenati mean?She posted on ig 2 photos with that caption. I searched on google translate,but I wanted if there's another meaning to that word. Thanks in advance.

Hello. Questions to italians here: What does scatenati mean?She posted on ig 2 photos with that caption. I searched on google translate,but I wanted if there's another meaning to that word. Thanks in advance.
Literally translates to unchained but I think in english a better translation would be "let loose" (the strings holding her top together)

On her insta page you can see a tiktok video uploaded on 1/1/2023, which shows an areola slip. Maybe that's what got her suspended.
Yeah thought so too. I didnt get to see the ones from the past month. Will have to wait to see if the account is restored or hopefully she uploads them to IG so I can see the missed ones.

i think IG has gotten more lenient with visibilty. Tik tok has come a long way from take down accounts that had like ample bosom, but clearly still behind IG on that kind of content.

Back
Top Bottom